“Versatile - good place to grab a good, reasonably priced lunch or dinner”
Review of Boccavino Lounge & Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Boccavino Lounge & Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I've been to Boccavino many times, and love it. It's the perfect place to go when you want something tasty and casual, and you don't need a reservation. With a friendly atmosphere and consistently good food, it often seems like the best place to go for dinner with my husband or lunch with a friend. Their pizza's, soup, salads and pastas are always top notch - my favourite is the Insalata Mista with shrimp (and I'm picky about my shrimp - they don't overcook it!). They also have the round crusty rolls that are divine. I've ordered many different things from the varied menu, and have never been disappointed. The house wine doesn't do the food justice, but is priced accordingly so I don't mind.

4  Thank Lexclamation

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We , my Wife and I go there frequently , since it is in the Neighbourhood and on our way home. Always a nice Atmosphere , the Food is alway's good , hot and tasty. A real down to earth kind of place , I just wished they carried german Beer. But I guess you can't have everthing.

3  Thank duslbeck
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Boccavino is built onto the side of Lina's Italian Supermarket and is operated by the same owner. The kitchen no doubt uses the fresh market produce from next door as the food is top notch.
It's always a good sign when you see a kitchen full of older Italian-looking women cooking Italian dishes from scratch.. sorry about the older comment ;-)
The staff were friendly but I felt the atmosphere was a little lost due to the very high ceilings in the bar, but don't let that put you off.

3  Thank DodsYYC