“Amazing service and food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of JOEY Chinook

JOEY Chinook
Ranked #178 of 3,514 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Southwest Calgary
Description: Before or after the movie. Before or after shopping or both, this is JOEY Chinook Mall. It's a good thing that gets even better in summer with a rooftop patio.
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing service and food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Love their steaks! It was really tasty and tender, definitely will go back. Server was very nice as well.

• Visited March 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Excellent meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

We had tried Joey in the summer and it was ok - not great as my husband's steak was overdone but they comped his meal so really it was better than ok. Last week, we were to visit friends for dinner but snow and ice covered roads meant we couldn't make it across the city. We ended up at Chinook and since I had a gc for Joey, we thought we'd try it again. Well, the food was fabulous. My husband had a perfectly done steak and I had a wonderful salmon dinner. We each had a drink and we split a dessert (I'm not a dessert person but the apple pie was wonderful). Our server, Cody, was charming, the whole meal was excellent. My only complaint was that the restaurant is a little loud - however this close to Christmas, the malls are all hopping so that's to be expected. We'll definitely go back.

• Visited December 2013
Lethbridge, Canada
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Service was great, food was excellent. I was there for a business meeting, all three courses were perfect, the others at the meeting loved their food as well. We will be back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ferrari458S
St. John's, Canada
“Chinook Mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

First time I had ever been here. The service was excellent and atmosphere pleasant. The beef sliders were a great appetizer to share. I had a lobster grilled cheese sandwich which was just OK, too salty for my taste. My grandaughter had very good lettuce chicken wraps. I would return next time I am in Calgary to try some of the other items on the menu.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Roof Lounge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

If the weather is good, try the rooftop lounge. Its very hip, great food (excellent sushi) and great atmosphere!

• Visited August 2013