“Great Appetizers”

Ranked #1,935 of 3,682 Restaurants in Calgary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went for lunch on a Friday afternoon. Everything looked good on the menu so we settled for the appetizers.. 3 choices for $30.00. We had the yorkies, baked brie and the chicken strips with a side of fries. So much food. The appetizers were excellent. We had to take our leftovers because there was so much. Not the only choices they had for appetizers, these were the ones we wanted to try. The service was fast and efficient and we were back to work in less than an hour.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I can't be too hard on Tudor Rose. My wife and I had a few decent meals there.

Highlights: The food is typical pub food. Not amazing quality, but far from bad. The fish and chips is decent.

Lowlights: Service. Slow and unfriendly. It can be loud (really loud) during dinner hours.

When my wife and I last went to Tudor Rose, we waited over an hour for our food. Drinks were about a 30 minute wait. Granted, our server comped my wife's pop - but it was the final straw for us after a few slow experiences. The food is nothing that you can't get elsewhere, and there was so much attitude and waiting involved in eating there that we just stopped going.

1  Thank BizTrippingDad
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been here twice now. It has really good food and great service. Atmosphere is comfortable. It's a great neighbourhood pub. I plan n returning again and again.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

A beautifully designed and constructed Pub. Quality food and prompt service. It is pricey for a Pub , but as a Pub it is a step up from most in food and decor.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

In a corner of the city lacking in decent pub choices this is a winner. Good specials, good servers and a nice place to top it off. Keeps us coming back.