“Sunday brunch”

Ranked #1,370 of 3,679 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Description: Great food and good times begin at Rockies. Join us for hearty breakfasts, lunches or a casual evening with friends and your favourite team. In the Best Western accross from McMahon stadium.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Great food and amazing service, I am looking forward to another great brunch soon.
The variety of food catered to everyone, even my 10 month old daughter! The head chef even when out of his way to make her this strawberry dessert, I was extremely impressed with the staff and food. A+++

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The food at the Sunday brunch was fantastic! There was a wide variety of tasty choices and the service was awesome! The staff was very pleasant to deal with and did an excellent job in creating a great environment to enjoy a delicous meal. The head chef personally came out to ask our table if we were enjoying the food, which I thought was very kind. I will definately be coming back here on a regular basis as I found this to be an excellent experience. :) :)

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This restaurant was a surprise. The staff were great and made the experience. The food tasted very good. I had steak, and it was perfect. nicely done. The atmosphere was great and the staff made it happen.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Decent food and good service. Its convenient to have a restaurant inside the hotel. The waitstaff are are very friendly and service is prompt.

1  Thank alena_724
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I decided to stay at the Best Western Hotel located in Motel Village as it was a very convenient location while I was visiting a terminal family member in the Foothills Hospital and... Am I ever glad I did!
The hotel was very comfortable with a really nice open concept and the staff were very accommodating.
My favorite part of my experience was Rockies Grill and Lounge that is located in the middle of the hotel. It is very nice and comfortable with a warm modern setting that is perfect for any type of patron.
I have never felt as welcome and important as I did when I was greeted entering Rockies. And the outstanding service I received was amazing during my stay.
All of the staff were full of smiling faces (which I really needed due to what I was going through) and so friendly, it was remarkable!
The food was so good, quick, hot and done exactly as requested and even though I expected extra charges (like every other restaurant does) for changes that I requested to my meal, (and side sauces that I ordered), there weren’t any!! Who does that anymore? When I addressed it to my server, she just smiled and said it was on them and that they hoped I enjoyed my meal. With the prices being so reasonable as it was, I couldn’t believe it...
Every day that I went in after my initial visit, I was greeted by my name and the staff even remembered what I was drinking from the day before.
Like I said, I have never felt so important and I will definitely be back again and I will highly recommend this restaurant to others. If you get the chance to dine there, or even go for a drink…Do it, I am sure you will not be disappointed!
Good job to the staff at Rockies Grill and Lounge! You guys really do "ROCK!"
Thank you very much for a wonderful experience!!

2  Thank Jay_Tee2013