“Unbelieveable”

Ranked #1,547 of 3,537 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, Steakhouse, Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Description: Great food and good times begin at Rockies. Join us for hearty breakfasts, lunches or a casual evening with friends and your favourite team. In the Best Western accross from McMahon stadium.
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Unbelieveable”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

On July 18th 2012 I waited 15 minutes for my first beverage, even though there was only one other table of customers in there. The server brought me the wrong burger and when I sent it back, I ended up getting the SAME actual burger back, but with the missing ingredients added to it. They were hot, while the rest of the burger, along with the fries, were stone cold. I could not believe it. They did not make me a new burger even though it was completely the wrong one from what I had ordered, and just tossed on the bacon and mushrooms and let the main dish sit and get cold. $25 for a meal like that is unreal. Never again.

Visited July 2012