“nothing for people with gluten allergies.”

Cora - Sunridge Mall
Ranked #424 of 3,682 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2013

there was no gluten free items on the menu and the food i got was cold due the fact the servers took a long time to serve it.

1  Thank stuff101

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

It's a good thing the food os pretty good because this place is actually too hectic for me to enjoy myself.
The food is very good. The array of fresh fruit that comes as a garnish, nevermind as extra menu options, makes it feel like a healthy meal - a change from the usual breakfast fry-ups.
I just don't enjoy the long line-up, loud conversation and close quarters.
The last time we went, the people next to us, who were seated after we ordered, had finished eating before we even got our food. Not sure who messed up but when the waiter noticed, he brought my baby a chopped banana which was good since he'd eaten through everything I had packed for him.
I would only brave this place on a weekday, for sure.

4  Thank AlyssaSaturley
Reviewed February 27, 2013

It was a very busy place and we had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated. Menu had a nice selection of foods and service was very good and the staff were friendly. Our meal was most enjoyable. Would definitely eat there again.

8  Thank maryannes894
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Loads of good food served reasonably quickly. Attentive staff who checked on our large table frequently but not in a pestering way. The food was served hot and was very enjoyable.

6  Thank MItch_in_Ottawa
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I really enjoyed the fact that this was a good, healthy breakfast option. They were fast and friendly. We had the buckwheat crepes (too healthy for my husband, but very filling!!) and the eggs benedict with asparagus and swiss. The benedict was incredible!! The hollandaise was light and fresh. We will definitely go back!!

11  Thank ywamer_10