“good family Food”

Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: Southwest Calgary
Neighborhood: Southwest Calgary
Reviewed May 31, 2012

your average Dennys like all the others the food is good for the price and the service is Average to good depending on who is working

Reviewed December 26, 2011

This place is so out dated and filthy I didn't even want to sit down. There was food under the table and the table was sticky. I guess it is possible a child was eating before us but its no excuse they would even seat us there. The waitress was tired and totally forgot what we ordered. I guess she had been out all night. No refill on coffee and when I complained they didn't seem to care much. Won't be going back.

1  Thank ern678
Reviewed November 5, 2011

This Denny's located in Macleod Trail has been here for years. Every time we go - our family take a chance. Some visits were great and some visits were poor (it does not matter if they are busy or not). In August 2011, they renovated the place to give it a fresh modern look. So my family decided to check the place out again (we went in October). I ordered salad and breakfast & requested if I could get my salad first. Waited, waited, no salad and coffee did not get refilled. Yet the other 3 tables around us - got their food first and coffee refilled. Finally waved another server and asked where my salad was. Salad arrived and it was disgusting (brown lettuce, wilted vegetables). Called the server and showed the server in a polite way that the salad was brown. Server returned but with the same salad and still not fresh. By this time, I simply had the salad returned. Our main meals finally arrived and still the service did not improved. We simply ate our meals, requested the bill, noted comments on the bill and left. Don't know why we go back thinking that the service will be good. Yes the server apologized and gave a discount. But you know what? it was way too late for the nicesities. If you visit this Macleod location, be prepared to take a chance on their food and service.

1  Thank Marites8