“Excellent Lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mont royal
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were getting some bread at the Rustic Bakery and realized it was lunch time. So --- thought we would try out this restaurant right next door. It was excellent!
The service was friendly -- the beer was cold -- and the food was fresh and tasty . We had the Chicken Quesadillas and the mixed Enchiladas. There were some nachos and salsa that came with the quesadillas --- just spicy enough!

We will be back in the summer to try out the patio and the margaritas!

1  Thank Altius10

Reviewed February 25, 2013

On my search in Calgary for good mexican food. This might be the best, at least so far. I first had the soup at the farmers market. It was pretty good. Then we tried the caritas tacos at the 17th ave location. A little different than I expected but good anyways. A nice funky location. I am tempted by the fish bowl margaritas I saw at another table.

1  Thank smileyeye
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Price is amazing!
The atmosphere is cozy.

Staff is knowledgeable and friendly.
The food is the best part. I love this place.

Don't waste time at places like Anejo

1  Thank Tommy B
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Los Chilitos is a wonderful little mexican restaurant. The food was pure authentic and the portions were huge. The assortment of Tequilas was impressive. Drinks are served in a glass or a fishbowl. Very fun. The price is reasonable and the service was good.

1  Thank kandy01011980
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This was a place that was top of the list for quite some time. Finally.... had the chance to enjoy the huge patio with some Mexican brews and REAL mexican food. The food was top notch and fresh. The guac was homemade too! The drinks were reasonably priced and they had different deals of the day. I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to whomever is looking for true Mexican cuisine.

1  Thank MaverickBenz