“worst place in canada. even with the cheap voucher i got ripped off”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chehra Wellness and Spa
Ranked #55 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Calgary
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“worst place in canada. even with the cheap voucher i got ripped off”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

bought a voucher online and was so dissappointed. the owner is a woman who does not care about customers at all. she does online deals to get volume and make money. her workers are all young girls who JUST graduated delmar college. they dont have any experience whatsoever. place was dirty, smelly and they didnt wash hands at all!! Even with the $19 voucher I bought I still felt completely ripped off and I WOULD NEVER GO BACK!!!!

Visited August 2012
9 Thank BelindaAugust2012

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Worst experience ever.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Purchased a combination deal through Dealfind. 45 minute RMT massage, Manu, pedi and eyebrow threading.

First, My sister and I watched a staff member go into the laser hair removal room after a client was finished, tidy up the room and remake the bed using the SAME sheets. We suspect that the sheets on our massage tables were not clean, as well. The person doing my massage was NOT an RMT and barely seemed to know what she was doing. The woman who performed our eyebrow threading did not wash her hands before or between my and my sister's hair removal.
This place was disgusting and I called the health board. Should not be in business.

9 Thank Lisa J
Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

All I can say is I'm not happy with the service I've got.........People are not frienldy at all! TERRIBLE....TERRIBLE Service......worst service ever!

Visited March 2012
12 Thank Mimi635
Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Stay Away From This Place! They don't honor full value of Voucher you purchase through various "Deal Companies"! Push sales the ”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I wanted to forewarn potential clients that Chehra Wellness and Spa which runs deals through the various "Deal Company's doesn't honor the full service on voucher!
I purchased my laser hair removal package of 6 and was on my third session when they advised me(while she performed procedure) that this would be my last!!!
On my first appt. I discussed with the 2 ladies (one the technician the other was owner/manager) which treatment area I was to get done. I wanted my chin area primarily but asked if they could also do my upper lip at the same time due to the small area(bare in mind they only laser upper lip twice).
It was agreed that I was to receive 6 of the said treatments and that should be enough to treat those areas.
The first excuse was blamed on technican's language barrier/misunderstanding.
Second excuse - When I talked with owner/manager on phone, she said this service was expensive and costing them too much money to run!!! So in essence they run deals that they realize later it's costing them too much money to honor.
I wanted to warn people before they purchase these deals which they advertise often through Deal Companies.
They also push sales heavily once you walk into there doors.

32 Thank kiki9215Calgary