“Good”

Double Zero
Ranked #313 of 3,537 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Excellent Woodfired artisan pizza and Italian Food
Calgary, Canada
“Good”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Service,food great but very noisy.To many tables,way to close to each other.You could not have a conversation without having to yell at your guest.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MMusat

Cochrane, Canada
“Superb pizza, good service, try cauliflower's starter!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I was invited by my employer in that restaurant, I must admit I was really impressed with their pizzas, superb!! We tried the mushroom one (the best!), marguerita, speck (so good, smoky taste) and pepperoni (even the pepperoni is better than in most pizzerias). I must tell that I am a real pizza lover and I thought it was one of the good pizzas I had in Canada.

As I am not a veggies lover, I must say I was extremely impressed with the roasted cauliflowers!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chrisgblr
Calgary, AB
“Good place for business lunch”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This restaurant is casual and trendy but yet also suitable for a business lunch. Quick service. Good food (very good pizza). Wait staff is very attentive.

It is a bit loud but that contributes to the feel of being in a "happening" spot.

Drinks after work here are also a great idea :)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank calgal66
Calgary Alberta
“great after work spot”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friends and I go here quite regularly. The pizza is great and the prices are in line with other downtown places. I really like the chicken confit pizza. Can get pretty noisy depending on where you are sitting to its probably not the best place for a romantic date, but watching the game after work it cant be beat.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank austic403
Calgary, Canada
“Happenning place with good food!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We went to Double Zero as a family and really enjoyed the appetizers - Cauliflower, Beets and Meatballs were all delicious. The pizza was very tasty and the wine was very good! The place was electric!

• Visited May 2013