“Wouldn't go back”

Cuisines: French
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 15, 2011

I had lunch at RIvoli's with my team (all women) in July of this year. Although the owner was very friendly and chatty, the waitress that served us was wearing completely inappropriate attire, a maxi dress that was clinging to her figure and it was evident she wasn't wearing ANY undergarments (read: you could see everything). Being a group of women, we were uncomfortable, and a little surprised, as Rivoli's seems to be a very upscale place.

I had a salad which was absolutely sub-par for the prices we paid for our food. The other ladies I was with reported that their meals were good, but mine was sparse, a few tomatoes and chopped veggies on some lettuce. I could have easily made it at home. The dressing was also not very good.

I was very disappointed in this restaurant and would never go back.

2  Thank lacanadiensita