“Pleasantly Surprised. Will Stay There Again in the Future!”

Days Inn - Calgary Airport
Ranked #35 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Edmonton, Canada
“Pleasantly Surprised. Will Stay There Again in the Future!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We spent one night at The Days Inn Calgary Airport. The front desk staff was awesome. The pool was great, the breakfast was fantastic, and we enjoyed having the large flat-panel tv and fridge in our room. This is a hotel we will stay at again. We definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask about their zoo package if you plan on going to the Calgary Zoo. Great deal for a family of four...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SarahW0710
Helena13404, Manager at Days Inn - Calgary Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying with us at the Days Inn Calgary Airport. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our pool and breakfast. I would also like to thank you for the comments regarding our awesome staff. Thank you for making us your choice while in Calgary and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Medicine Hat, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nice hotel with basic amenities. Waterside and pool is a nice bonus. The complimentary breakfast is mainly cereal, breads and muffins.Access to the airport is long because of construction building a new runway. Overall pleasant experience and would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank Michael J
Helena13404, Manager at Days Inn - Calgary Airport, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Days Inn Calgary Airport. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Have a wonderful summer and we look forward to you staying with us again.
texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Although we only stayed 1 night it was a very enjoyable stay. The hotel is very clean as was our room. Plenty of towels, coffee etc. Within walking distance of other eating places.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank marycg
Helena13404, Manager at Days Inn - Calgary Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your positive experience with us and will share your feedback with our team.We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Andover, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed for four nights at Days Inn Airport, Calgary and we were very impressed, Days Inn is a chain of low priced hotels but this one is far better than average and I strongly recommend it.
When we first arrived the reception, the services were very good, I am disabled and one of the receptionists came out from behind the counter to assist my wife (a couple of the other guests also helped) as I could not.
The room was large, with good quality furnishings and was bright and clean. The bathroom was adapted and very suitable for my needs. There was a “free” breakfast which was unusually good.
We highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank josiow
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Days Inn Calgary Airport. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always our goal to make every guest experience an enjoyable one. I would also like to thank you for the comments regarding our helpful staff. We look forward to you staying with us again.
England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

I chose this hotel to be close to the airport. It was easy to find as you can se it from the highway. Staff are very friendly and willing to chat. They felt sorry for me as I was hassled after all the Calgary traffic and upgraded me to a suite - at no extra charge. Wow! What a room. Just immaculate - clean, comfortable, well decorated, well equipped with coffee maker, microwave, fridge and large TVs in both lounge and bedroom. Therre is also a glow fireplace (though I didn't need it). The room was very quiet and I had a good night's sleep. I also relaxed in the whirlpool beside the swimming pool. Continental breakfast, with hard boiled eggs and waffles, is included in a bright breakfast room. A good place to stay for a stopover near the airport.

Room Tip: try for a room at the end of the building furthest from the highway. should be quieter
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank female-tourist
, Manager at Days Inn - Calgary Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at the Days Inn Calgary Airport. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always our goal to make every guest experience an enjoyable one. I would also like to thank you for the comments regarding our friendly staff and for you overall feedback. We look forward to welcome you back to our property in the future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Over the past several years I have stayed at quite a few Days Inns and have always been extremely pleased both rooms and service. My one complaint is that out of all the Days Inns I have stayed at the Calgary airport location is the only one, that has on two seperate occasions, there has not been a play pen available. Pretty hard to be a loyal customer when the service is not available. I have even had other Days Inns get a crib from a sister hotel but not this location. Get more cribs and I will come back!

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank ajbclarke
Helena13404, Manager at Days Inn - Calgary Airport, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us. I do apologize for the playpen issue that you experienced and have addressed the issue to our team. We have playpens available for our youngest guests on request. They are complimentary. We do recommend guests reserve it in advance as we could make necessary arrangements if we run out of them on site. Our playpens do sometimes run out fairly fast especially in weekend and over Holidays. I do understand how frustrating it can become when expectations are not met and again I want to apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for staying with us at the Day Inn Calgary Airport. Have a wonderful summer and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

I come to Calgary for business, and this is definitely my #1 choice when I come. Its easy to get to, it's quiet, the hotel is really upscale and nice, the staff is friendly, there's adequate parking and the wifi works great. I save this hotel in my iPhone contacts. It's rare that I "love" a hotel, but as much as I travel, this is definitely a 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: If you're traveling for business, take the 4th floor.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank brycek17
Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying with us at the Days Inn Calgary Airport. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are your #1 choice hotel when you come to Calgary. It is always our goal to make every guest experience an enjoyable one. I would also like to thank you for the comments regarding our friendly staff and for you overall feedback. We look forward to accomodate you on your next visit to Calgary.