“Delicious sushi, great service!”

Haru Sushi and Grill
Ranked #710 of 3,625 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Southeast Calgary
Description: 403 457 5880
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My siblings and I often visit Haru for its fresh decor, prompt and friendly service, but most importantly for their tasty sushi! It is always fresh, and have a great selection! If you enjoy trying new things, Haru is the place to go!

1  Thank therealpunit
There are newer reviews for Haru Sushi and Grill

Reviewed September 21, 2012

It is my first time visiting Haru. I asked the local Japanese where they would take their guests and they recommend Haru.

We made a reservation for a party of five. The selection is good. The sushi quality is good. It made everything good when you have a good party.

The service is right there. We ordered quite a few selection and the order steadily arrive as we finishes each of our selections. On the contrary to some other reviewer saying the roll is too large, I think it is about the right size.

As for sushi being "not great", one have to wonder what is "not great" about it? As for me, I visited Haru, expected how my food would be and my expectation was met. That's excellent.

1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The sushi is too big and to expensive but they have no competition ner by so they can get away with it. I go only in case of emergency.

1  Thank stylin1
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Had lunch at Haru with a friend and loved it. It is great to have some ethnic food in the suburbs, and Haru really stands out with its friendly service, ultra fresh seafood, pleasant atmosphere and delicious sushi. The spicy tofu is hot, crisp, succulent, a nice contrast to the velvety, cool fish. We had a couple of sushi rolls also and they were beautiful and really fresh. I am going back!! Well done, Haru.

2  Thank Cookiebookchick
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Haru Sushi has great service, nice atmosphere and excellent sushi at a fair price. We used to go the there other location in Cranston but prefer the Mackenzie Town as it has nicer ambience.
We've been going every since they opened, about once or twice a month and LOVE it.
Be sue to check it out, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank djgood