“Breakfast with daughter”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast with my daughter, first time at OEB for myself. Large portions, fresh ingredients, great vibe, food served hot, SERVED with a smile, tasty good feeling food to set you up for the day
Definitely recommend and will return when back in Calgary

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

It’s fun and nice atmosphere! Interesting menus many choices! The pork belly is tasty and many health choices!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Great quality breakfast. Use fresh ingredients and give you huge portions. A little expensive but given the quality of ingredients worth it for some. Expect a lineup on weekends

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We planned to have breakfast here before heading to the zoo. Having checked out the website first and realizing they don’t take reservations on the weekend, I downloaded the Yelp App so we could add ourselves to the waitlist. It worked out perfectly as we got a text to say our table was ready just as we were parking around the back (Centre Ave NE has parking for up to 4hrs if you can’t find anything on 1st Ave).
We were immediately shown to our table and the server took our drink orders. There isn’t a kids menu but they did do a smaller serving of the pancakes. I had the classic breakfast with smoked bacon and extra maple sausage, and my OH had the traditional benny. We all thoroughly enjoyed our food. It was well cooked, tasty, and the portion size was just right.
It was very busy, but we certainly didn’t feel rushed or pressured to leave. The take-away coffee by the door was a nice touch. We will definitely return.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

A lot to choose from and really easy for a vegetarian! Really nice apple juice and sweet ice tea. I appreciated the fact the straw was in packaging and when the waitress collected it she said thank you for not using the straw.
I also would recommend the half potato and half spinach option for the boxed, you still get plenty of potato.
Only thing was my dad thinks it would be a good idea for a falafel substitution for the ‘ehhh itza metball’.
Overall a really nice meal, friendly staff and we went back again. It was the 5th Avenue downtown branch we visited.