“excellent breakfast”
Review of OEB Breakfast Co.

OEB Breakfast Co.
Ranked #4 of 3,625 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Three of us went for breakfast at around 9.30am on a weekday. Parking was easy on the adjacent side street. We did have to wait around 15 minutes or so to get a table, but this was to be expected after reading other reviews on tripadvisor. We ordered the traditional eggs benny, the farm fresh eggs with fruit, and the croque madame. All three were great. I would certainly go here more often if it wasn't so far to travel.

There are newer reviews for OEB Breakfast Co.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Had always gone to the Diner Deluxe down the road.
Being overcrowded as usual, I tried OEB.
I had a great experience. I like different and this place is viberent and exciting place to go. A little noisy but normal for this kind of restaurant. Food was great and our waitress Melonie was a hit!
I will go back!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

What a great little spot for breakfast. It's hard to find the quaint little spots in this big city. The food was amazing and plenty of it. The service was fast and friendly. My only complaint was the long wait for a table, but of course that was because everyone loves this place.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

There were six of us plus a toddler. Every one of us enjoyed what we had and the server was excellent. She was very attentive and friendly. The only problem is the place is a little small and cramped especially if you are a group of more than four people and on the weekend especially you have to wait for at least an hour. But the food is amazing so I guess the wait is worth it.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I loved everything. My mom and my sister was visiting from California and they absolutely loved it! We ordered "the threesome", Helathy Primavera, and a plate of pancakes. And the pancakes and waffles were awesome!