“Stampede To This Place”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beltline
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Visited here during The Stampede, so the place was absolutely jumping when we arrived. We got a table quickly though, and started to work our way through the extensive beer list. Our meal of beef brisket and a steak sandwich was better than average pub fare and complimented the drinks perfectly.
Service was excellent, despite being nearly full, and Leanne K was attentive and extremely friendly. She took our drinks order in her head, and never once let us down. She even got my partner a Craft cowboy hat, which she was delighted about.
Top notch beers, great food, friendly atmosphere and stunning service. Will be our first port of call when next back in Calgary.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

From the moment you walk in here, the customer service is top notch. I typically have a drink and some food at the bar -- the bartender shakes my hand, introduces himself and asks for my name. For the rest of the night the he uses my name when he comes by to see how I'm doing. Really top notch service. I've never gotten to the bottom of my glass before they check to see if I need another drink. Highly recommend this place to anyone who is in the area.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had heard about that place from Ontario. A place where they serve over 100 beers on tap! I couldn't not believe it until I see from my own eyes!

We went there on a Sunday! Just walking into that Restaurant /Bar made me thirsty right away! And since it was a Sunday, their promo was half price on food appetizers. We even got a tour of this amazing revolutionary bar! You should see in person where they store the kegs and all the tubes go towards the ceiling to reach their final destination into your glass :) The staff was also very friendly, food was very good and the beers, you just don't know which one to get each time. THE BEST place to try new beers that you've never had before! Next time in Calgary, I'm going again!

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at Craft and I love this place! The drinks were great (a little pricey though) and our table shared the fish tacos, fast food sushi, lettuce wraps and crab cake sliders. Everything was fantastic and our server was great even though the place was packed and super busy. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This restaurant I had found on "Where" Calgary and come up as one of the 5 Top Beer Places. We had gone there for a drink and a bite to eat. The amount of choice of beer taps is overwhelming but in a good way. It gave me the opportunity to try something new and our waitress was very helpful. I was not disappointed and neither my boyfriend. To eat we tried the cheese pretzel bites. They came with a brassica mustard and a garlic aioli....so good. We were sorry that we couldn't stay longer and try more beer and food. Definitely next time!