“A must for beer lovers...”
Review of Craft Beer Market

Craft Beer Market
Ranked #41 of 3,682 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beltline
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I'm giving Craft 4/5 soley based on the fact that they have Chimay Triple on tap and serve it in a proper Chimay glass. Other than that the place is pretty average. The food is OK. I had the fish tacos and they were fine. The staff is good.

One beef...turn the damn music down. I expect to have to yell to be heard in a night club not a bar/restaurant.

1  Thank BrWayne

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had a section of this place reserved for our department party earlier this year. The atmosphere was great. I'm not a beer drinker, but the displays and beers available behind the bar looked quite impressive. The staff was very attentive, professional and provided quick service. The food was great. We had a spread of appetizers available and each and every one certainly called for seconds! My fiance has a gluten allergy, and this place has some great gluten free options available as well. Will definitely be going back!

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The more than 100 draft beers in this place is crazy awesome, and that alone makes it worth the trip. The service has always been consistently good. The place is big, and on weekends turns into a cllub after 9 pm. No patio for the summer and in general, their food menu doesn't "wow" me, but all in all, certainly worth a trip.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Love the food and beer selection here. Atmosphere is great, always busy.
A little disappointed with the service I received, this was my first choice for a staff stampede party. I emailed the event manager, no response. I called and got her on the phone and she promised to send me the information I requested, nothing. I've left a couple of messages for her, but nothing. I would expect that they would get fully booked for stampede events, so I guess they don't really need the business. I will be taking my future business to their competitor National, which are opening up a location right next door.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had a great lunch with our adult children (they refused to go for a trip-down memory lane meal at Denny's). Excellent varied pub food and wide selection of beers.