“Modern Indian Cuisine with consistent good food”
Review of Tamarind

Tamarind
Reserve with OpenTable
Tamarind is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 3,664 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Description: 403-731-0001
Reviewed August 30, 2014

This restaurant has been our favorite Indian restaurant in Calgary. My husband wasn't so into Indian foods, until I brought him here. We even had his birthday dinner celebration, just over a week after I introduced this place to him. Their butter chicken, paired with their garlic naan is always a hit for us.

This is a great Indian place, great food and always good service!

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Awesome experience, great food and great service. We will be coming back again soon and often!
Colleen did a great job with us and was a pleasant and professional waitress.

1  Thank Solid147
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We generally do take out, G-Ma (no other way to describe her) to me, is the best chef on duty. Lots of sauce makes for tasty leftovers. Owners eager to please even if I'm in and out. Free stuff while I wait etc. Not disappointing, keep up the great work!

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Its a relatively small Indian restaurant but has a great ambience. The staff was friendly and the service was good. We really liked the appetizer Pakora Trio - nicely served and great taste. Main course of Eggplant Curry (Tamarind special) with Naan was also good. I would definitely recommend Tamarind for a fine dining experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best indian resturant in canada.. I am from brampton and we have thousands of Indian resturant in brampton but this one is perfect in every way.. ambience, food, service etc ... . Asian waitresses are very good in giving the quality service...

1  Thank Gurjeet24