“Snooty Coffee shop”

A Ladybug bakery and cafe
Ranked #356 of 3,770 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Coffee and baked goods are good, but the owner is quite arrogant and snooty. I will certainly not rush back there

2  Thank Casper V

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I had a veggie eggs benny. It was a small portion and there wasn't really any flavour whatsoever. They wouldn't do medium eggs as well, they only offered soft or hard. They were very runny and not to appetizing. Also the tables are a couple inches apart and it's hard to even get in to your table without disturbing other customers.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Love this little Bistro, have been many times and have never been disappointed. The homemade food is a welcome treat and the variety of coffees are all excellent. Soups are well seasoned and flavorful, desserts pricey but excellent quality and taste divine...best creme brulee ever! Definitely recommend this place and will definitely keep returning.

1  Thank Shannon D
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My dessert tarts had freezer burn, I thought they would be fresh, not pulled straight out from the freezer

3  Thank anon22Calgary
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My friend and I always enjoy going to A Ladybug for Sunday brunch.
This busy eatery always has great food and a lively ambience
We both had the Croque Monsieur with our coffees. This is such a decadent dish, we both ate every scrap, the presentation is great, coming on a board with dill pickles and a few salad leaves.
For dessert we had the signature dish of lemon tart, always a winner.
This small restaurant has a great selection of European dishes for take out and also offers many liquid slimming drinks

1  Thank chanel16calgary