“The best bakery in town”

Yann Haute Patisserie
Ranked #2 of 40 Bakeries in Calgary
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Calgary, Canada
“The best bakery in town”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Yann makes the world's most delicious almond croissants. I can't even describe them. They are so fresh and buttery. They also make wonderful macaroons!
I was recently looking for a last-minute birthday cake on a Sunday and nearly every other bakery was closed, but I called Yann's and spoke to a very helpful lady who cheerfully offered to "whip up" a lemon-meringue style cake that I could pick up in two hours. The cake was rich and delicious and I couldn't believe they could make something so last-minute for me.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank emilyfoodie

Calgary
“Finally on Trip Advisor!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Finally, this place is on Trip Advisor! I tried to write a review ages ago. :) This is the best pastry place in the city. Truly, I find their stuff to be mouth wateringly delicious. I would go there again in a heartbeat... and I have, many times!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank AriaDream
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome French bakery”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We're not even travellers and I had to write a review. Our usual weekend bakery - expensive, and they're open noth American hours (9 or so to 5), but fantastic. If you need your French bakery fix, go here. Family-owned.

1 Thank Roberttkelly
Thorold, Canada
“I will go here everytime I am in Calgary”
Reviewed April 6, 2011

The serivce was fantastic, and they have the most beautiful macarons and pasteries. I loved it, the macarons are super addictive and delicious. go here.

• Visited April 2011