“Can't beat the value.”

Five Guys
Ranked #387 of 3,679 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Big complaint is loud music, very loud. They will turn it down if asked. Food is good, value is good, they have peanuts to enjoy while waiting. You can get anything on your burger, lots of choices. Topping are free.
Only order one fries portions are huge.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I go for the fires and have a burger. they opened 3 in Calgary and they all seem to be doing well. not surprising when you consider there competition is the fast food chains that don't really contain any actual food. we all know who they are.. I like eating here. the fries come in a bad like they did when i was a kid. the oil is just soaking into the brown paper. probably one of the best fast food places in Calgary

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We took the kids here for lunch today and it was amazing! There was about a 5 minute wait to order and about 5 minutes for us to get our food my daughters had the cheese dog and they were so good! My wife and I had the small burgers (which were plenty big enough) and they were so good. The buns were nice and soft and you could actually taste the beef. We ordered a regular fry for the family and they are huge.

We will be back soon.

1  Thank powelj1
Reviewed June 9, 2013

love the fresh jalapeno peppers. Laughed when they told me they were out of "small" fries... hmmmmm...

1  Thank Jodi S
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

This place has become our ho-to burger crave. The burgers are juicy and delicious. The fries are excellent and huge - our family of 3 shares one order.
My only bummer is the place is SO LOUD with the open kitchen, giant fans and shouting orders.
Not annoying enough to keep me away though.
SO YUMMY GOOD.