“I'm glad this place isn't close to my house” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“I'm glad this place isn't close to my house”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We took the kids here for lunch today and it was amazing! There was about a 5 minute wait to order and about 5 minutes for us to get our food my daughters had the cheese dog and they were so good! My wife and I had the small burgers (which were plenty big enough) and they were so good. The buns were nice and soft and you could actually taste the beef. We ordered a regular fry for the family and they are huge.

We will be back soon.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank powelj1

• Korean first
Calgary
“No small fries left?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

love the fresh jalapeno peppers. Laughed when they told me they were out of "small" fries... hmmmmm...

Visited January 2013
1 Thank scarlett999
Calgary
“Delicious Burgers and Fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

This place has become our ho-to burger crave. The burgers are juicy and delicious. The fries are excellent and huge - our family of 3 shares one order.
My only bummer is the place is SO LOUD with the open kitchen, giant fans and shouting orders.
Not annoying enough to keep me away though.
SO YUMMY GOOD.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AlyssaSaturley
“Good burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

In on a Thursday at lunch, about a 5 minute wait to place our order, which was fine as we had to make decisions anyway. Gentleman taking our order was very friendly, hello when we arrived, and a good bye when we left the restaurant. Once we placed our order, about a 5 minute wait to get our food. I had a cheese burger, very good, my dining companion ordered a mini burger, got a cheese burger also. She could only eat half, these are bigger burgers. And fries a plenty. We each had a small fry and they filled the cup and the bag. Nice clean restaurant, although a little loud, the big ceilings allow sound to carry. We were there at lunch time so the restaurant was busy.

Peanuts to munch on while we waited for our burgers is nice touch. Last time I was at Five Guys, same location there were peanut shlls all over the floor, this time much cleaner.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank David B
“Great Hamburgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

We visited the brand new location at Southpointe Mall in SE Calgary. Best hamburgers ever, and an appropriate size for any appetite. Very generous with the french fries. Friendly staff and the fresh peanuts while you are waiting is a nice treat.

• Visited April 2013