“Excellent Burgers”

Five Guys
Ranked #416 of 3,682 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Best Burger I've had in a long long time. Good friendly staff and service was very quick.
Great atmosphere.
Keep it up :)

1  Thank ImuKenya

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Must say I had the worst burger and fries we have ever had burger was under cooked and bun was stale , meat in burger had no taste , fries taste like over cooked fat , when I mentioned this to staff they offered no assistance with our concerns with a no care attitute.

Must mention it was 2pm in the afternoon, place was near empty , and after placing our order it was over 25 minutes before it was ready , you would think with this time frame the meat would have been over cooked. Best thing about this place were the free peanuts , worst burger in Calgary and over priced , $9.00 for burger COME ON , PLUS $3.00 FOR FRIES its a rip-off , not to mention they want $2.50 for a drink , GIVE THIS PLACE A MISS .

3  Thank JOHNBOYCalgary
Reviewed October 16, 2012

it is the best buger calgary has to offer and the pice is so resonable and cheap. the reg is a moster and the baby burger is really big as well. the fries are good enough for 4 people the reg one. all in all it is great and better then peters drive in and all other burger joints

1  Thank henry n
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Ate here for lunch yesterday on my own. Upon entering, I thought that the music was extremely loud; it was difficult to give my order without shouting. There are so many toppings! I asked for almost everything on my burger, ordered a regular fry and drink. You wait for your order number in true diner style. It took about 5 minutes to get my order (they make things basically fresh to order). While you wait you can get some free peanuts in from the boxes in the middle of the restaurant. When I got my order to the table, there were so many fries that I had to eat a bunch before I could actually get my burger out of the bag. There had to be at least 3 times as many fries as would fit in the fry container! The burger was messy, but delicious! I think there were 2 pieces of cheese on the burger, which is excellent, as I love cheese. Would definitely recommend for burger lovers!

1  Thank arrowrootcookie
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Wow - was totally taken with the entire experience - expected novelty fast food establishment but instead got a quality, friendly and tasty memory.

1  Thank Bill R