“Hit and Miss”

Canada Dosa Corner
Ranked #1,393 of 3,768 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Sri Lankan
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Been a couple of times it was at it best when it first opened. Last 2 times we went food smelt as if it was cooked and then frozen (freezer burnt then cover up with sauce) I wont be going back...

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

This place is amazing. We were greeted with friendly service and the staff explained the items on the menu to us. This was my first encounter with Sri Lankan food. It was awesome. And when they ask you for how spicy from 1-10 think about it carefully. A 7 made my eyelids sweat :S spicy food lovers rejoice!! A plethora or vegetarian and wheat free options. I will be back!! Note that the location had changed to 8 ave and 52 street SE.

2  Thank TheVeggieNomad