Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites
$78
$212
$131
1,598 results
All reviewsomelette stationclose to the airportomelette barmade to order omeletscalgary airportgreat hotelcross iron millsbest westernsfree breakfastking suitehash brownsdeerfoot trailhot breakfastwaffle makerfront desk staffexcellent breakfastfresh fruit
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stay here everytime we fly in or out of Calgary. The service is second to none, with a perfect location to the airport. Breakfast is always top notch and if you have to leave before the breakfast is open, they pack you a "to go box"!!! We have nothing but wondferful things to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kim R, General Manager at Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was everything you have come to expect from us and more. Our staff is always happy to know that their wonderful service is valued and appreciated. I am also pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our “Boxed Breakfasts to Go” – a complimentary amenity we offer our guests who leave prior to six am when our complimentary breakfast buffet opens. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

So I had by far the worst travel day in my experience. Late flights, lost luggage, car buried under snow, travel advisories for area highways. It was bad. So I called the reservation centre and asked for the closest best western and they booked me in.
I took a taxi to the Freeport Inn as that was the closest one. The reservation centre booked me in at a best western far away from the airport.
The girls at the front desk were extremely accomodating, I was a mess but they helped me out, cancelled my reservation and got me a room at the Freeport inn. I am forever grateful to them.

The only downsides were the reservation centre and the guest washing machine. Someone had broken into it awhile ago and it still has problems working.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking your time to provide this valuable insight to our hotel. Our team is always happy and ready to help our guest’s bad days become positive ones. Our 24 hour on-site staff’s goal is to provide the best service possible to all who visit our property; I am so glad to hear that your stay was no exception. Thank you for notifying me about the coin laundry machine issues you had during your stay, we have since had the machines repaired. I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to our staff as they are always pleased to know that their hard work is valued.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The best western premier is a wonderful hotel in Calgary, we stayed the first night of our trip there in a whirlpool king suite, enjoyed an awesome evening in the lounge/restaraunt. The hotel is extremely clean, wonderful staff and Kim the general manager drove us to the airport as we ended up snowed in and stayed another night at the end of our trip. The last night we stayed, again wonderful dinner and accomodations.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! It was indeed a challenge for us trying to get around in the fantastic amount of snow that fell in such a short amount of time, I am just glad my 4x4 truck was up to the challenge. I am so happy that you were able to enjoy our hotel’s fantastic amenities including our on-site lounge. Our king sized whirlpool suites also offer an extra level of comfort for our travelers who need a bit of pampering after a long day. I am so happy you chose to stay another night with us as well; I look forward to your staying with us again!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I needed a nice comfortable hotel for one night while in transition from the airport. This was a an excellent choice with free shuttle service and free breakfast. Had an amazing room and had no hassles with getting to and from the airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Gail B
Kim R, General Manager at Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to post your comments about how quick and easy it is to get to our location from the airport. Approx. 8 min. door to door is why many people choose to stay with us!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

New Best Western at North end of Calgary serving airport. Rated Premier but perhaps should be Plus. Pricing also more in the Plus than Premier range, so good value. All excellent except distance to restaurant if you are on foot,but shuttle will drop off and pick up good Italian place nearby, which is certainly a nice service. Very big hot breakfast

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for posting your review and rating cleanliness and service as 5's. We strive to deliver exceptional service as a Premier and consider cleanliness to be our customers top priority and so it is our top priority. I'm please that you found our pricing to be good value and hope that we will see you here again.