“Just Ok”

Cross street: 8th ave and 2nd St SW
Okotoks, Canada
“Just Ok”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've had good food and service here in the past so I thought I would again this time. Was I ever wrong. The Lobster Mac and Cheese (which I've had before) had barely any sauce on it, and was dry like it had been sitting under the heat lamp for awhile. We waited forever for the food to come, and the server barely came by our table. My drink was empty multiple times and for awhile before she filled it (and that was only twice). I don't think I'll be returning here again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tanelle83

Toronto, Canada
“Best chicken club ever!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I travelled to Calgary for business and was taken to West one day for lunch.... by far the BEST chicken club sandwich I've ever had... EVER! It was soo good. Our waitress was friendly enough. Service was fast.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kelly M
Airdrie, Canada
“Didn't leave a lasting impression”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Had supper here on a Thursday evening, it was neither good nor bad experience but not something that would leave a lasting impression. The first downside of it to me was that they don't do blended drinks, nor sell certain wines by the glass (only bottle) I am sure the booths would be find to sit in but the center section with tables was narrow and kept getting bumped by the waitress as she squeezed her way past. The soup of the day tasted fabulous (chicken avocado) but came out only just warm so had to send it back to be heated up. The Lemon Herb Chicken was good but the garlic mashed potatoes that came with it were dry and tasted like instant ones and there was no veggie with it. I think perhaps this is a better place to go when the rooftop patio is open and you can have a view/drinks with friends. I would not return here simply to eat supper.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Moscato-Mama
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Scrumptious”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Had a business lunch at West.... friendly wait staff.. reasonably priced. Scrumptious sandwich and a bottle of wine......Would definitely go back...

Visited March 2013
Montreal
“Dinner experience...2 times...were very good”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I read a few reviews and, having gone there twice, not sure what to make of it. West is known for good Steaks and Seafood. The service is very professional. The ambience inside is cool...the roof top deck is a very nice change too. But don't go during Stampede season....it's jam-packed.

• Visited July 2012