“nice ambiance!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had lunch there as well as drinks one night and the food was good, ambiance even better! If you're there in the good weather the patio is very nice and fun for people watching!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I always have a great meal here. The service is always exceptional, and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They've changed the menu up a bit recently and I the Salmon wasn't as good as the last time, but it was still very tasty.

1  Thank TravelCub_42
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had the 8 oz Filet and I have never had a steak so tender and flavourful. This is a great restaurant and I would go back in a heart beat.

1  Thank oilace1
Reviewed October 6, 2012

A very nice place to eat. They have great food. They are located across from Milestones in the Stephen's Mall on 8th Ave.

1  Thank AtwoZ
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I came here with a friend for a Friday lunch well after the lunch rush, a little after one in the afternoon. We sat on the patio and there were about 4 other tables there (about 10 people) already. There was one other customer inside the restaurant.

I ordered the Wild Mushroom Pappardelle and my friend ordered the 6 oz tenderloin. Then we waited. And waited. And waited. Normally I am a patient person when it comes to dining out, but the wait during this visit really tested my patience. At one point, I was ready to tell the server that if our food wasn't going to appear in 5 minutes, we would be leaving. Our server and the manager was quite aware that we had been waiting and it almost felt as though thye were avoiding us because they knew we were getting antsy.

Finally, with apologies, the server delivered our food. The pasta was very delicious with a hint of truffles, but my friend's steak came out medium well when he had ordered medium rare. He didn't complain because he didn't want to wait another hour for his food. He said that his vegetables were surprisingly delicious and the steak was good, despite being overcooked to his liking.

All in all, I'd say the food was delicious, although pricey for lunch, but the wait for the food made it unpleasant enough for me to not want to go back there again any time soon.

1  Thank nsyvenky