“Good Room, Good Value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Calgary/Airport

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Ranked #75 of 109 Hotels in Calgary

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Mackay, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

The room was large but the shower wasn't very clean (the shower curtain had toothpaste marks on it). The staff were very rude (particular the Manager) both over the phone and in person. I wrote an email in advance to ask about airport shuttle and got back limited response which didn't answer the original question. Staff are all very vague. The payment method is ridiculous as I was asked to supply my card on three occasions, which I believe is unnessary. For value for money try somewhere else, its worth the extra C$10. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Laura L
super8calgaryairport, General Manager at Super 8 Calgary/Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Value Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We take each and every comment seriously; let me assure you that we are in the process of making changes to improve Hotel’s appearance and service level.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 403-291-9888.
S. Khan
Super 8 Calgary Airport
Jaffray B.C.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Not impressed. Front desk staff more interested in his newspaper than checking me out. Hotel had obvious signs of several small renovations going on at the same time. No effort to minimize the impact or poor appearance to guests. Not worth the money.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Mike L
Dear Value Guest,

S. Khan
Super 8 Calgary Airport
Lethbridge, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

The building is in poor condition: while the common area flooring is being renovated the elevator stinks. The toilet in our room required an ice-bucket full of water to "assist" in the flushing procedure and the overflow on the sink seemed to be piped out to run directly onto the floor under the bathroom counter. TV remote was eventually found half-hidden under one of the beds. The beverage vending machine is so dirty that the dispenser sticks and you need "secret knowledge" on how to pry it open and get your drink. Parking is shared with the hotel next door and is very limited. Access is difficult and not well marked. The "complimentary" breakfast service doesn't start until 6:30 am which isn't very useful when your airport bus leaves at 6:30. Grossly over-priced (as are most Calgary hotels in proximity to the airport) for the quality of room and service.

Room Tip: Not much good to say except it's one of the lowest priced ones near the airport. Will stay else...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Tootsall
super8calgaryairport, General Manager at Super 8 Calgary/Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback and please accept my sincere apologies that your experience was less that top notch. Any feedback we receive helps to make us better. Currently we are in the process of upgrading our Hotel lobby, I would love to have you come back and give us another chance to prove that this is not usual for our hotel. Do not hesitate to contact me directly at super8calgaryairport@gmail.com, if you might reconsider staying with us again in the future so I can ensure you a more comfortable stay.Warm regards,

S.Khan