“Classic North American cuisine”

NOtaBLE - The Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 3,725 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

My family an i ate here one evening and if your are in the mood for Prime Rib or Rotisserie Chicken this is a great place to eat. The servings are more than generous and atmosphere is energetic. Definitely would go back here again as i have heard from friends lunch is also great!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food is excellent and it is not much more expensive than at some large chain restaurants.we brought our kids aged13 and10 and the atmosphere was great. Good for a family but also for a romantic evening.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Had heard that Notables was a great place to eat so thought I would check it out.for lunch the toher week.
Ordered the Brisket and was VERY pleasantley surprised at the tenderness and the flavor.
I ordered mine with the home fries that are freshly cut and were very good accompanyment with the brisket. I noticed that they have an open wood oven where they prepare whole chickens.
Server told me that these are available for take out from 4-7Pm so will be popping around to tryoone of these babies very soon. They look terrific, large and was told that they are from an organic , farm in Southern Alberta. Will try them real soon.
Food was good...Service...not so much

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Try the chocolate chip banana bread or their version of eggs Benedict both are the best I have ever had. The setting is so welcoming and the staff is well trained. This is our very special place to go. The coffee is amazing! Can't wait to go back

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had heard a great deal of buzz about this restaurant. I hadn't tried it up until recently, partly because it is far from where I live and partly because I had heard how hard it was to get a booking. Last week I went for lunch and was surprised that I didn't even need a reservation! I ordered the Niçoise salad and the roasted tomato soup - I was thrilled with my choices. The Niçoise salad came with a generous serving of seared Ahi tuna and a quails egg - they don't skimp on the good ingredients! The soup was brightly flavoured and silky and perfectly seasoned. You must try this restaurant!