“Everything is perfect about Notable...I'd check the spelling of the other listings on this site...”

NOtaBLE - The Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 3,756 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I'm not sure how it's name is spelled, but the Restaurant is definitely NOTABLE...I was recent in Calgary and my host selected the restaurant. I was most impressed. The decor is uptown modern but warm and that's out on Bowness not downtown where everything is edgy and chic. The service was gratious, accomodating and efficient. The meal was outstanding. The portions are healthy, the prices in line and the taste was sentsational and that wasn't just my own plate. My host and hostess also were more than pleased. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone lucky enough to be in Calgary AB Canada.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I don't know where a lot of these type of places get off with the prices they charge for what they give, Perhaps watching too many TV cooking/restaurant shows or too much chef ego or what. Good but over priced.

1  Thank cowtownguy
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Food was tasty and I like how they are always offering new dishes. Feels a little cramped and could hear every single word the table next to us was saying. I would go back but not for a special occasion.

2  Thank JTRS
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had a night out with the girls and we had an amazing time and amazing food!! Book a reservation as it is a busy place! Going back for a Christmas party and can't wait!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our friends in Calgary wanted to treat my wife and I to dinner and booked this restaurant. Having grown up in SW Calgary I was rather surprised when I learned the address. Are we going to a Bowness biker bar?!?!

The drive in from the east was as to be expected, same of strip malls and various stores of questionable quality, I felt my misspent youth was coming back to haunt me. However upon arriving at this address I felt surprised by the new and fashionable building which greeted us.

The restaurant was jammed on the long weekend Saturday night, however, we where 10 minutes early, and soon seated at nice table for four. Our server was very knowledgeable and attentive. I did ask for a Moscow Mules, which she did not know about, but was very confident her bartenders would be up to the task, and they did prepare and excellent drink.

My wife and I were interested in the chicken special, and our server ensured two of them were held as the special was very popular that night. The couple with us ordered a burger for him and pasta for her. All the food was excellent and arrived in a timely fashion. Our server remained attentive without becoming a bother.

Or only negative comment was that the hard surfaces within the restaurant carried the din of all the surrounding conversations to a level which could make causal conversions at our table a little difficult. The men did better at projecting their voices, but added to the overall din.

So while we had a wonderful dinner, I would not recommend a busy night for romantic couples who are seeking an intimate dinning experience. A busy night could also be challenging for the softer spoken person.

1  Thank RickYYJ