“Helpful with a Smile”

Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal
Ranked #37 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
“Helpful with a Smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

My family were flying standby and we got bumped from the flight to a much later one. We had already checked out but thought to go back to the Delta to see if my three kids could swim. They did much better than that. We got our sameroom back and we got to stay in the room till we had to leave for our flight. We are so impressed with the service and flexibility! Thank you delta!

• Stayed June 2014
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was pleasant, and that our staff were able to turn the unpleasant experience of a delayed flight into a positive one for you and your family. I have passed on your compliments to those involved, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Korean first
Alberta,Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

Love this hotel. We stayed here the night before catching a Air Transat flight to Frankfurt, Germany. It was very nice, clean, with a wonderful swimming pool on the top floor. The beds were more than comfortable with no noise in the room, whatsoever. Had a really great breakfast the next morning and just walked out to the airport. So convenient! Would definitely return..

Room Tip: Away from the elevator to get the most quiet room..
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
I'm extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and were able to rest well before your trip to Germany. I hope you had a wonderful vacation, and I will be sure to pass on your compliments about breakfast on to our Food and Beverage Department.

I hope that you enjoyed your vacation, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel again soon!
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Business stay. It was an okay hotel, the rooms were clean, but I would still recommend footwear when you're lounging around in the room. Don't risk bare-footing it.
The strangest thing about the hotel was the fact that the pool is in the lobby. Yup, you read that correctly. So...you can check in ...and then go for a swim while other travellers are checking in?
It's a weird concept...
Not the worst hotel I've stayed in. The location is ideal as it's connected directly to the airport. I would stay here again on business.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank jubilee2963
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
I'm very glad to hear that you found the location of our hotel ideal for your business travel needs! We definitely consider our location to be ideal in it's proximity to the airport.

I am sorry that you found the floors in your room not to your satisfaction. I will certainly pass on this information to our Rooms Quality department. I will also pass on your observation about prices to our Revenue Management team.

Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Hotel Calgary Airport!
Alberta, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

The only benefit to this hotel is that it is adjacent to the airport, so very convenient if travelling or attending meetings at hotel for business. Rooms are older, but clean and beds are comfortable. Food is very good with two restaurant options, a lounge and good room service. Pool is right off the lobby, and very open....not very inviting for sure. Fitness room is small, and at times can be very busy. Hotel room rates are very expensive!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hello,

I'm very glad to hear that you found our location convenient; it is certainly something that we consider an added benefit for individuals who are travelling. I'm also happy to hear that our dining options were satisfactory for you.

I apologize that you did not find our pool area welcoming; and am also sorry to hear that our room rates were not to your satisfaction. I have noted your comments and will be sure to pass that on to our Revenue Management Team.

Thank you for staying with the Delta Calgary Airport, and we hope to see you again soon!
West Kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

I had the pleasure of celebrating my 70th birthday at this lovely hotel with my best friend you also turned 70 at the same time. We were made to feel so welcome with a beautiful desert for each of us in our room. The staff were so helpful and Tejas stood out the most. He truly made us feel we were the most important people and that he would help us in any way possible.
I will return again and again as this was the most amazing experience I've ever had in a hotel.
The rest of the staff and especially the chef were wonderful.
Your wonderful staff helped arrange a special surprise for our birthday which involved them having a picture printed and framed for us and left in our room on our pillows, as requested by Kevin my husband. It involved them driving to two different stores to accomplish this amazing surprise. I thank all who took part in this, as it was far above the call of duty.

Tejas and all who helped make this a special celebration, get a very special thanks from my friend and I. We will never forget this.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Starshine7
I am so happy to hear that we were able to make both your and your friend's 70th anniversary a memorable experience! We pride ourselves in going "above and beyond" for our guests, and feedback such as this is always wonderful to hear. I will be passing on your compliments to the team, particularly Tejas.

Thank you for staying at the Delta Calgary Airport, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Brampton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for business. It is convenient for/to the airport and has all the amenities for a pleasant stay.

Their wifi was a bit slow though, but that isn't a deal breaker.

They have a nice bar and a couple of nice restaurants too. I didn't have time to test their swimming pool but it looked inviting.

As I was there for business, I checked out rather early. I was concerned about what to do with my luggage during my busy day but the folks at Delta informed me that I was welcome to check my baggage (free of charge) and pick it up later that day, before my flight home. This was very convenient and a relief.

I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for sharing the great news about your stay!

It was a pleasure to hear that the staff were able to accommodate you by storing your luggage for you while you were out of the hotel. I will be sure to share your compliments with the team on your behalf.

I have shared your observations regarding the internet with our Engineering Team for further follow up.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Vught
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

This hotel does everything it says on the packet-Excellent beds-QUIET- and last but not least very helpful and friendly staff. A special Thankyou to the Front desk man Tejas-he must be the most helpful,friendly and accomadating Front desk man i have ever encountered on my many visits to various Hotels.A great start to our Hoilday.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank manopkip
Thank you for your great feedback regarding your recent stay with us!

I was delighted to hear that your overall stay with us was a positive one. I have shared your fantastic compliments with the entire team in regards to the service that Tejas provided to you. I will be sure to recognize and celebrate him on your behalf.