“Good airport hotel”

Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal
Ranked #38 of 110 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a good location if you need accommodation at the airport - directly across the road from the terminal drop off area
The steak restaurant is really fantastic
The staff are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing the great news about your stay!

I was delighted to hear that our location was of convenience for you during your travels. I have shared your compliments with the entire team regarding your comments on your behalf.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,070)

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We recently had to spend the night at this hotel because of a delay with Westjet. The check in was awesome the staff being so friendly and accommodating. We had dinner in one of the restaurants and the food was very good. The rooms are very comfortable and have been updated. It was so convenient to walk across the street for our early morning flight I would highly recommend this hotel for any traveller

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank apexskishop
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing the great news about your stay!

I was delighted to hear that your overall experience with us was a positive one! I have shared your compliments regarding the check in as well as your Restaurant experience with the team on your behalf!

Thank you for staying at the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

During a flight from Vancouver to Miami we were inadvertently held up due to aircraft engine problems. Westjet were kind enough to put us into this hotel for the night. Not a place I would want to spend a lot of time, but have to say that we were treated very well by the staff at the hotel, the room was clean and extremely quiet, and the breakfast was very good too. Obviously being right at the airport makes for very easy travelling and takes away any transportation problems. Would certainly stay again should the occasion arise.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JimS456

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that your overall experience with us was a positive one. I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf.
It is also a pleasure to know that our location was of convenience for you during your travels.

Although your stay with us was unplanned, we thank you for staying at the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Good for a layover, wouldn't want to spend more than one night here though. Rooms and building is very old, pool is in an atrium at the lobby, chlorine headache! Inside the rooms are a very tired bathroom and closet. Bed, which is very comfortable and new flat tv and desk make it liveable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank morr87
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

I was delighted to hear that you found the bed to be comfortable to enjoy a relaxing rest.

I have shared your observations regarding the rooms with our Renovations Team for future considerations. I apologize that your visit to our pool resulted in a chlorine headache. Our pool is salt water based, and I have shared your observations regarding the headache you encountered with our Engineering Team for follow up.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. It is through comments such as your own that we can review our processes and product and I can assure you your observations will be looked into.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Calgary Airport Delta

A last minute late night flight brought us to Calgary. We were very pleased with the walk in check-in service. Our relatively short stay was to accommodate an afternoon connecting flight departing the next day. The front desk staff was great! They allowed us a later check out at no cost, and a last minute deal on a king size bedroom for my boyfriend and I. The rooms were in perfect condition, and the beds were amazingly comfortable. The convenience of being walking distance across from the airport was easy and stress free. We enjoyed the pool, hot tub and fitness room facilities as well as the breakfast buffet and free high speed wifi. The breakfast was a little pricey, and our server was not very attentive. She provided minimal and abrupt service. We had to ask for water, and she plopped the coffee carafe on the table next to us and walked away, I also had to ask for more hot water for my tea without her offering. She actually didn't even check up on us at all. The rest of the restaurant staff was just as nice as the front desk staff, the greeter who seated us was friendly and the other server on the floor was much more involved with his guests than our server had been towards us. Overall an amazing stay besides the unfortunate poor service we received at breakfast.

Room Tip: We did a last minute walk in and got a good rate for a king room:)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and convenient. I have shared your fantastic compliments with the team on your behalf.

I have shared your observations regarding the service you experienced with your restaurant server with the Restaurant Manager for follow up. I apologize that you did not the receive the top notch service that we strive to provide.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

You can't beat this location. You walk out of the airport and across the street. It is pricey but when your coming off an international flight and need a good rest this is the place. The sound proofing is amazing. You would not know your at an airport

• Stayed: April 2014
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that our location was of convenience for you during your travels. I was also pleased to hear that the sound proofing provided you with a quiet stay to get some rest.

I have shared your observations regarding the rate with our Revenue Manager for future considerations.

Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed here for one night when arriving around 10:30pm into Calgary. Very silly, but I rented a car and then asked for directions to the hotel. The car rental fellow walked me into the parking garage and pointed to the door for the Delta Hotel. Needless to say, I left the rental car in its spot that night. The hotel was fine. Clean, quiet, nice bed, all the usual stuff. I had some late eats at the bar/lounge (fish and chips) and it was also very good. I thought the price at around $270/night was pretty steep! Luckily it was business and someone else was paying. I would stay here again, not not on my own funds!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that our location was of convenience for you during your travels. I have shared your compliments regarding your dining experience with our Kitchen Team and they were excited to hear them.

I have also shared your observations regarding pricing with our Revenue Manager for future considerations.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back next time!