Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal
$333
$284
$518
1,095 results
All reviewscalgary airportnext morningan early morning flightcar hireair canadabetween flightslong flightconvenient locationrooms are smalllate arrivalfront desk staffan overnight stayindoor poolbit datedbed was comfortablestayed one nightchecking in
Reviewed April 17, 2014

You can't beat this location. You walk out of the airport and across the street. It is pricey but when your coming off an international flight and need a good rest this is the place. The sound proofing is amazing. You would not know your at an airport

• Stayed: April 2014
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that our location was of convenience for you during your travels. I was also pleased to hear that the sound proofing provided you with a quiet stay to get some rest.

I have shared your observations regarding the rate with our Revenue Manager for future considerations.

Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stayed here for one night when arriving around 10:30pm into Calgary. Very silly, but I rented a car and then asked for directions to the hotel. The car rental fellow walked me into the parking garage and pointed to the door for the Delta Hotel. Needless to say, I left the rental car in its spot that night. The hotel was fine. Clean, quiet, nice bed, all the usual stuff. I had some late eats at the bar/lounge (fish and chips) and it was also very good. I thought the price at around $270/night was pretty steep! Luckily it was business and someone else was paying. I would stay here again, not not on my own funds!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that our location was of convenience for you during your travels. I have shared your compliments regarding your dining experience with our Kitchen Team and they were excited to hear them.

I have also shared your observations regarding pricing with our Revenue Manager for future considerations.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We stayed here overnight in order to get the Brewster coach to Banff.
The check in counter staff were so friendly and welcoming and we were kindly upgraded to a superior room.
Breakfast was very good, and again, very attentive server called Ivy.
I very much recommend the beds in this hotel, especially after a long flight!
I could imagine the standard rooms are a little small, but if you are only here for one night, that does not matter.
Another good point is the closeness to the terminal where you can buy water and coffee if you want to stretch your legs. There's also a very good bar within the hotel and it's all very practical for the traveller.

Room Tip: If you want a bit of space , go one up from standard room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing the great news about your stay!

I was delighted to hear that the service you encountered during your visit was exceptional! I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf. We can definitely appreciate the need for a comfortable bed while travelling and it is great to know that you were able to experience a much needed sleep prior to travelling.

Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

We stayed here for our last night in Calgary. I was happy to be able to check in to our room early, we drove in early from Canmore because it was snowing heavily, the front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. We went across to the airport and took a cab to a local shopping area for the day, then had supper and were back to the hotel early. The pool area is very nice. Rooms are a bit small and cramped if you have a family in tow.

It was nice to take the skywalk to the airport and not have to go outside.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.

I was delighted to hear that our location was well suited to your travelling needs. I have shared your compliments regarding the service you experienced with the team on your behalf.

I have also shared your observations regarding the rooms with our Renovations Team for future considerations.

Thank you for staying at the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed at the Delta Calgary Airport for a layover flight to Hawaii the next day with small kids. It was a great idea to break up the travel and the service was excellent. Upon leaving, the bellman loaded our bags and took us right to the airline check in counter making it stress free for us trying to figure out where to go. We also ate at the restaurant which had a unique menu and delicious food. Only complaint was the pool was freezing! Other than that is was a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us!

It is a pleasure to learn that your overall stay with us was a positive one! I have shared your compliments regarding the service you experienced with the entire team on your behalf.
I have also shared your compliments regarding your restaurant experience with our Restaurant Manager as well as the Kitchen Team, and they were happy to hear them!

I have passed along your observations of the pool temperature with the Engineering team for follow up. I apologize the temperature was not regulated during your visit.

Thank you for including the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel in your travel plans, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!