“Great location”

Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal
Ranked #39 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were returning to US & had a 6am departure ,so decided to stay close to the Calgary airport....perefect location . The Delta Hotel is almost directly across the small street from most US carriers + security . At the Calgary airport TSA provides security at the airport + one also goes thru US Customs at the Calgary airpor......all a very short walk from the Delta Hotel. We had a nice glass of wine at the Delta bar & then a good diner at the hotel restraurant, very convenient .
We would recxommend this hotel as being above average with a great location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Good Morning Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the great news about your stay!

It is a pleasure to hear that our location was well suited for your travelling needs. I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy a nice glass of wine and dinner in the bar and restaurant during your stay. I have shared your compliments with the entire team on your behalf.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back for your future travels.

There are newer reviews for Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We arrived at around 6:30 we checked in then we had dinner we had a room on the 8th floor and the view was the pool but I didn't mind.I had a good night sleep and didn't hear any planes. Woke up 3 AM because Air Transat wants you there 3 hours in advance.The walkway wasn't even open yet and we had to walk in the cold.That is my only complaint. I will be using this hotel again if I have an early flight. But there is a new hotel getting built so im interested what hotel is going in there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Delta C, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback.

It is a pleasure to hear that your stay with us comfortable and convenient. I apologize in regards to the walkway not being open for you during your early morning departure. For future reference, the walkway is open at all times from the hotel side to exit, but is locked from the airport side for security reasons. I have shared your experience with the Chief Engineer to look into to ensure the door is working properly.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a good hotel, well situated for stress free early departures from YYC.

Especially in winter when the access to the airport zone may be compromised. Road access to the airport zone is notoriously bad, particularly now that alternate roads arenot available due to construction.

Rooms quiet and clean.

Restaurants are convenient and open early.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Agent43
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your fantastic feedback!

It is a pleasure to know that our location was of convenience for you during your travels. I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf and they were delighted to hear them.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

After enduring a series of delays I arrived back into Calgary too late to miss my onward connection to Edmonton which just happened to be the last flight of the night. Luckily since all the delays were the airline's fault they put me up at the Delta Calgary at their expense so trudged over to the hotel I'd been at several times and know and like it for not only the location but the comfortable rooms and I happily found nothing has changed and the Delta is still as good an airport option as it has been for me in the past.

It was a fairly short night but enjoyed the large queen bed and quiet room location on the 4th floor overlooking the atrium and pool so the forced overnight wasn't so bad after all and I flew home the next morning.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing the great news about your stay!

I was delighted to hear that although you had missed your flight, that your stay with us was comfortable and convenient.

We are happy to hear that you made it home safe, and we hope to welcome you back on your future travels.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is the perfect choice for a layover in Calgary. From the airport it is just a short dash outside and then you arrive at the lobby of this hotel. Front desk staff are helpful and efficient . It was around $250.00 for one night in a king size bed that also included a great buffet breakfast in the morning. The room is comfortable and clean. The bathroom is very tiny. No complaints, it's just EXPENSIVE ! If you want the convenience of being right at the airport you have to pay for location location, location.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank islacurious
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
I was delighted to hear that the staff you encountered were helpful and efficient and that your breakfast was great. I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf.

I have also passed along your observations to the Revenue Manager in regards to the price of the room for consideration.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Come out of the departure area, walk across the street and you are in the lobby of a modern luxury hotel. My first stay and I loved it. I had a premium king and it was everything I want in a room. I had a 6am flight and this was an excellent choice. You get what you pay for but It is pricey. However if you go out of the airport and consider the taxi costs it probably as broad as it's long. Count on $300 per night.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that our location was of convenience for you. I have shared your observations regarding the value with our Revenue Manager for future considerations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed before our early morning flight, had a nice supper in the lounge, good 1/2 nights sleep in a comfortable bed and just walk across the road to the international departure gates, we will stay again

• Stayed: October 2013
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

I was delighted to hear that your stay with us was comfortable and convenient. I have shared your compliments with the Restaurant Team in regards to your comments with your lounge experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Calgary!