Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal
$147
$109
$85
1,095 results
All reviewscalgary airportnext morningan early morning flightcar hireair canadabetween flightslong flightconvenient locationrooms are smalllate arrivalfront desk staffan overnight stayindoor poolbit datedbed was comfortablestayed one nightchecking in
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I honestly did not believe how close the hotel was to the main airport terminal at Calgary . It is literally across from the main terminal . I stayed for one night with a group as we began our tour of the Canadian Rockies. We had a great welcome meal the night we arrived. The vegetable soup was outstanding! The buffet breakfast was also most enjoyable.

The rooms were lovely and not once did I hear an airplane during the night.

The front desk staff was especially friendly and even gave a great tip on how to convert celcuis to Fahrenheit to get the local weather . Thanks Allen!!!
I would definately stay there again if I visit Calgary again.

• Stayed: August 2013
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic comments! I was happy to hear that Allan and the rest of the staff you encountered, were friendly and that you enjoyed a great meal during your stay. I have shared your compliments with the team members on your behalf. We hope you enjoyed your trip of the Canadian Rockies and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Delta one night prior to our flight home. The hotel could not be more convenient for access to the airport since it is directly across the street from the main terminal and actually has a walkway connecting to the terminal from the second floor. A very well furnished fitness room with lots of machines of various types is provided as well as an indoor pool and hot tub. Our fourth floor room with two queen beds overlooked the pool area and was furnished with a desk, chair, refrigerator, coffee maker, TV, with a very good WiFi signal. The only complaint was that the temperature was hard to regulate. There was a thermostat on the wall that did not seem to affect the temperature of the air flowing from the vent at all. When turned on, it continued to blow cold air no matter what.
There are two restaurants and a lounge that are available for those wanting to dine in a fancy, not so fancy, or casual atmosphere. We chose the casual relaxation of the lounge where we had a light dinner of a very good cheese tray and an ahi tuna tartar appetizer. The cheese tray, which we had seen on the room service menu, was not on the menu in the lounge but our waitress was able to make it available. Staff at the hotel, from registration to bartender to wait staff, were pleasant and helpful. All in all, our stay was a very enjoyable and relaxing end to our week long trip hiking in several of Canada's National Parks.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic comments! I was delighted to hear that your overall stay with us was a positive one! I have shared your compliments with the team in regards to the staff you encountered during your stay. I apologize about the temperature issues you experienced in your room. Our heating and cooling system is based on the external temperature of the building. Depending on the temperature of the exterior of the building, it regulates the internal temperature. With that being said, we do work to take all proactive measures to ensure that all of our guests are comfortable at all times and I apologize this was missed prior to your visit. For future reference, we do have fans or portable heaters available for guest use. If you are travelling through Calgary again, we hope to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

My air Canada flight got canceled from Calgary to Edmonton due to bad weather. The flight was canceled at 0230hrs, we had no option other than to seek accommodation at the nearest hotel as the taxi drivers knowing our situation was requesting a $500 fee to drive up to Edmonton.

I walked across to the Delta and for obvious reason did not have reservations, Giri your front office staffer was exceptional, professional and knowing the situation, he offered a competitive rate and got us checked in in a few minutes.

Keep up the good work, it was a ray of sunshine after a very long day of travel.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Ranga_72
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for your great feedback. I was happy to hear that Giri was able to provide such great service to you at an unexpected time during your travels. I have shared your compliments with Giri on your behalf. We hope to welcome you back in the future, perhaps on a planned trip. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

It's quite a drive from here into Calgary. But if you've got an early morning flight, I'd suggest staying here. Traffic is crazy in Calgary. The hotel is your basic airport-thing. But nicer than average. A swimming pool right in the lobby. Weird. But great people watching. Rooms are very comfortable, quiet and dark. Right across from departures.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I was happy to hear that your stay with us was a comfortable one. I'm delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy the use of the pool, the large atrium windows give the opportunity to sometimes catch a beautiful sunrise in the morning. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed two nights. Came in late. Check in was very efficient and much appreciated. The room was clean and comfortable. Elevators were faster than most (good!) had a good restaurant and nice lounge. No complaints at all.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the great comments! I was happy to hear that your overall experience was a positive one. I have shared your compliments with the entire team! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!