“Best night sleep - ever!”

Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal
Ranked #37 of 110 Hotels in Calgary
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Thanks Delta Calgary Airport for the excellent night sleep. You have the most comfortable king-sized beds and pillows ever! Your front desk staff are very pleasant and easy-going, too.
They gave us a quiet room on a quiet floor so we could go to sleep early to catch our 6 a.m. charter flight to Mexico! Those beds are sooo comfortable we didn't want to get up! Guessing that is your corporate strategy?!? ;-)
If we are back that way again next fall we'll be sure to stay there again and eat/drink, sleep and relax in your hot-tub!

Room Tip: Ask for a king-size bed - they are incredibly comfortable!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank U-dub-el-yoo
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you so much for your outstanding TripAdvisor review! You caught us, beds so comfortable you don't want to leave is our Corporate strategy! Joking aside, I’m glad that you enjoyed a comfortable night’s sleep prior to traveling the next day. There’s nothing quite like landing in Mexico ready to seize the day rather than siesta. I’ll be sure to pass along your compliments to your team, and we look forward to having you back for another relaxing stay.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This hotel was great! I stayed here on business. A friend had a great deal for us. The beds are fairly comfy, and the restaurant food was great. We all had the turkey burger(super yummy), we did have to change rooms as ours was hot....the fan was broken. They moved us immediately, but the room was clean, and well stocked. For what we paid it was a great deal.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tatum P

Thank you very much for your TripAdvisor review! I’ve passed along your compliments regarding the turkey burger to our Chef, and he was elated. Also, thank you for letting us know about the heating problem in your room. I’m glad that the Front Office Team quickly remedied the situation, and I’ve alerted our Engineering team about the issue. Thanks to your friend for the recommendation – we look forward to seeing you again next time you’re in town for business.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great place to stay if you are flying in or out of Calgary Airport. The room rates are a little pricey but I suppose that is to be expected with a hotel that is basically connected to a major international airport. The only negative was a small bathroom and no continental breakfast that I was made aware of. Other than that it is a newer property with pleasant staff and clean rooms.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kerusso
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our rates do fluctuate according to date and occupancy. We do host a continental breakfast for $14 per person which includes fresh pastries, fruit, cold cuts, oatmeal, and few other cold items. Hope to see you again next time you’re passing through!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Spent the night, last Saturday, while coming from Cuba with West Jet. The front desk were so professional, and never was I treated better. Coming across from the airport, the front desk quickly took my luggage up to my room which was on the 7th Floor. The King Size Bed, and room was so comfortable, one could not want anything more in a hotel.. The dining room, bar, and the next morning buffet, was so handy before catching my flight the next morning. Thanks to WestJet for putting me up in this wonderful hotel......Would recommend this hotel to anyone, and the location to the airport was so ideal.......

Room Tip: I was on the 7th floor, and I couldn't have had a better, or quieter room....
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank lovingcuba309

Thank you very much for your outstanding review! It’s great to hear that we were able to make a flight delay a pleasant experience on your way home from Cuba. I’ll be sure to share your compliments with our Front Office team, and we hope to see you again next time you find yourself in Calgary.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Was connecting thru Cgy to Mexico a few weeks back I slept thru the wake up call but some very nice person from the front desk came and knocked and knocked til I answered, A very nice touch by them Im sure im not the first nor the last person to be saved by this . Full points for going above and beyond

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DougRoe
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you very much for your outstanding review! I’m currently in the process of figuring out who saved your day, and I’ll be sure to celebrate them for their efforts. I’m sure there’s no bigger fear, for anyone traveling, other than sleeping through your alarm. I hope you had save travels, and that we’ll see you back next time you’re flying out!

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Park in the long term parking on level 2 or 4 (4 is uncovered) $59 for 1st week the $11/day. Direct entry to hotel from parking lot. Park at front door of hotel to unload and check in the go park.
Rooms are REALLY small but convenience worth it to just walk across the road to the airport.
Small pool in lobby with hottub.
We purchased "B&B" plan but not worth it as their continental breakfast not much and hidden in corner. We didn't even see it and as they sat us next to regular buffet then tried to charge us an addition fee ($25?) but realized it was their error and removed the charge.
Staff very helpful and pleasant.
You can find lots of nearby hotels for way less than $200-250 and some offer free parking but as we had a 2- yr old and it was winter, the location was worth the price.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank BC-Lynda

Thank you very much for your feedback. I do apologize about the confusion during breakfast. The Bed & Breakfast package includes our continental breakfast only, but that should have been clarified when you were seated. I’ve followed up with our Food & Beverage Manager to ensure our team is accommodating our guests accordingly, and I’m glad, given the situation, that they made sure your concerns were taken care of. I hope that we’ll see you again next time you’re traveling!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had an unexpected overnight in Calgary. Thankfully WestJet put me up at the Delta Calgary Airport. Room was ok, but the meal was incredible!! Again, thanks to WestJet, had a wonderful meal at North51Steakhouse. My extremely professional server, Kris Handy, recommended the Wild Boar Chops, which I had along with sauteed mushrooms. An amazing meal, which I savoured!!! The meal and the service made my night. The hotel staff were also quite attentitive.

Room Tip: Had a room on the 2nd floor. Avoid. Meals at the restaurants are wonderful!! Facilities are amazing.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SullyBarrie
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you so much for this outstanding review! I’ve passed along your compliments to Kris and our Executive Chef directly. I’ve also posted your review on our North 51 Steakhouse Facebook page to share with others. Hopefully we’ll see you again next time you’re passing through Calgary, even if it’s just for the meal!