I didn't plan to stay at the Airport in Calgary, I was going through to Banff but a flight delayed by 10 hours made this impossible. I was exhausted when I arrived at 1:05 am. I was greeted by great service and a very convenient location attached to the airport - no shuttle required. I had a quick swim in the morning and was feeling more human by the minute. Then a pleasant reasonably priced buffet breakfast ($12.95 compared with $27.00 in many hotels for the same thing) and I was on my way after checking out with another very pleasant desk person. I liked the unusual (for a hotel) layout of the room with the bed facing the window and a sofabed facting the TV wall. It made it feel more homey just because every hotel in the world puts the beds perpendicular to the door. The only slight disappointment was the smallish Fitness Centre. The pool are was lovely, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently connected by indoor walkway to the Calgary International Airport, Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal in Calgary, Alberta, Canada offer a stress free beginning to a vacation as well as an excellent meeting location for your conference or social event. Our Calgary airport hotel's amenities include a variety of meeting facilities and beautifully appointed award-winning restaurants and lounge. The direct access to the Deerfoot expressway and Highway 2 allows for quick transportation to the businesses within the north, south or west end of the city, and a short 15 minute drive to Downtown Calgary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Delta
- Delta Hotel Calgary Airport