We live in Calgary but stayed at the Delta Airport because it would save time in the morning for our early morning flight and was not so much more expensive than the taxi fare.
We didn't notice the noise from airplanes and the bed was comfortable. That was all we really cared about. We accidently overslept but because we were a short walk to the check in desks at the airport and checkout from the hotel was a breeze, we were not late for our flights.
We will definitely stay again for an early morning flight. But next time, we will arrange for a wake up call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently connected by indoor walkway to the Calgary International Airport, Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal in Calgary, Alberta, Canada offer a stress free beginning to a vacation as well as an excellent meeting location for your conference or social event. Our Calgary airport hotel's amenities include a variety of meeting facilities and beautifully appointed award-winning restaurants and lounge. The direct access to the Deerfoot expressway and Highway 2 allows for quick transportation to the businesses within the north, south or west end of the city, and a short 15 minute drive to Downtown Calgary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Delta Hotels Calgary Airport In-Terminal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Delta
- Delta Hotel Calgary Airport