Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal
$92
$86
Hotwire.com
1,095 results
All reviewscalgary airportnext morningan early morning flightcar hireair canadabetween flightslong flightconvenient locationrooms are smalllate arrivalfront desk staffan overnight stayindoor poolbit datedbed was comfortablestayed one nightchecking in
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I had a 6 hour layover in Calgary and wanted a better sleep than the airport bench.
Nice, quick, friendly guy working the night shift. Room clean and comfortable and the rate was ok @ $135.00. Bathroom a bit small by today's standards otherwise the hotel filled my need. Would do it again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2011

We were pleased to be of service to you, we offer convenience, being so close to the Airport, but we always strive to make every guest stay an enjoyable one, even the brief stays…where you sleep for most of your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to Delta Calgary Airport.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

We arrived late and tired and hungry from our trip to Mexico and were so pleased with the friendly staff at the desk and especially Charlie, for making us a great meal, just before they were to close in maybe a half an hour. We were ready for some real comfort food after eating at the buffets while away. Thanks! Charlie and the cook for the special sandwiches you made for us that were not on the menu!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank moonchild2025
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2011

Thank-you for taking the time to recognize our team members, I will be sure to pass your kind words along to them. As wonderful as the food buffets can be when you’re on vacation, it’s always nice to come home to something simple and made to your personal preferences. We were happy to be able to accommodate your request and look forward to welcoming you back to Delta Calgary Airport.

Reviewed May 22, 2011

The Delta Calgary Airport does a very good job for a quick stay either on a layover or business meeting. I stayed one night for a meeting in the hotel. I flew in, ate at the airport stayed and the airport, had meetings at the airport and flew out of ... you guessed it ... the airport.

The room was smallish, but not cramped. The bathroom was also smallish but well appointed. Everyone was friendly and helpful and everything was clean from the rooms, to the elevator to the lobby.

Best part - the bed and pillows were VERY comfortable.

Only bad thing - the pool/hot tub and in the lobby beside the meeting rooms. And when I say beside, I actually mean in the lobby, no barrier, nothing. I wouldn't go there because I would feel on display, I wouldn't take my kids there because normal play would feel too loud for me. With that being said - I doubt very much if a pool is a deciding factor for anyone staying here.

TIP - (The beef ribs at the Montana's in the terminal are the best I have ever had!)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank nsc_in_sk
DeltaCalgaryAirport, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Airport In-Terminal, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Thank-you for the feedback on your recent stay, we were pleased to have been a part of your “Airport” experience. Our Delta Sanctuary beds are a great place to lay your head after a long day of traveling or meetings, it would be our pleasure to have one waiting for you the next time you’re in Calgary. On your next stay with us, we hope you will give our North 51 Steakhouse a try and share your feedback on our fantastic menu…we’re sure you’ll be blown away. We look forward to welcoming you back to Delta Calgary Airport.

Reviewed May 21, 2011

I stayed in the hotel for just one night after missing a flight connection so the airline booked me in. Overall a pretty average stay but welcome after a long 12 hr flight. There was only a room wtih two double beds but it was comfortable. The room was standard size and a bit worn around the edges but it did the job.

My only complaint was that I ordered breakfast the night before and hung the card outside, asking for it between 5:45 and 6 am. By 6 am it had not arrived and I had to go to catch my flight so I had to cancel it at the front desk. The clerk apologized and cancelled the $11 of internet charges but I still was not impressed.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Ron H

Thank-you for taking the time to share your feedback, it is always beneficial to hear the voice of our guests, as it helps us to better evaluate our service. I do apologize that your breakfast order was not delivered on time; that is certainly not acceptable. This concern has been brought to the attention of our Food and Beverage Team for follow-up and to ensure it will not happen again. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Delta Calgary Airport and offer you a guest experience more in keeping with the high standards we strive to achieve.

Reviewed May 20, 2011

So I am stuck in YYC, it's 0100, and I did not get a flight back to YYZ. Exit YYC and walk across to the Delta - the person at the desk quotes a super high price - I tell him I paid less for a 5 star in LHR (I just flew in from LHR) after brief negotaition he gave me the room for somewhat more than 100CAD. The hotel has a great location - however the tub did not drain, and the room was dated. I expected more from Delta, the person at the front desk was sorry for our problem with the bathroom, bad luck I guess. It was however comfortable, and I did get a good night which is what I was looking for at such short notice anyway.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zanezed

I am happy to see that our team was able to offer a rate that made it possible for you to take advantage of the comfort and convenience of our location, after such a long day of traveling. I do apologize for the challenges with the bathtub, thank-you for bringing it to our attention and please be assured that we have fixed the problem. We look forward to welcoming you back to Delta Calgary Airport.