Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport
$74
$70
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstruck stop next doorroom was cleansmall fitness roomjacuzzi tubcalgary airportmicrowave and fridgebreakfast areathe shuttle driverfree breakfastyogurtmake your own wafflesrestaurants within walking distancefree shuttlequiet hotelsized bedwould stay againgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2014

our stay here was awesome..the front desk clerk Kois..was so funny and polite. .we will be back in March and we are going to stay again..the price for our family is so affortable and the amenities are awesome too..made my kids happy..they choose this place each time♥

• Stayed: January 2014
ComfortAirport, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to send your feedback It is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We arrived a day before our flight left Calgary as a storm was predicted for the early morning. This hotel was perfect, the front desk gals were friendly and helpful, the hotel is close to many eateries, the room was smaller(one queen) but adequate for two, the pool was great and the infra red sauna warmed us up. In the morning they opened the wonderful complimentary breakfast early for us and the shuttle driven by Phil was warmed up too! Phil was very nice and a great driver since the snow and wind were making for treacherous driving. The shuttle is $20.00 round-trip for up to 5 persons and is available 24hours around the clock, not all hotels provide this service! This hotel also offers a parking service too!This is a gem of a hotel, and only 12-15 mins away from Calgary International. We will make all our trips this stress free from now on. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay great:0)

Room Tip: Confirm if there are 1 or 2 queens in the room, the rooms with one queen are small but adequate for an overnight stay.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
ComfortAirport, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time for your feedback.
I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend, it was very quiet during our stay and was close to shopping, eating and the airport. The breakfest was adequate any my daughter used the shuttle and she said the ride was ok she was creeped out by the driver telling her how beautiful she was. Our room had a spot for a fridge but didn't have one, We encountered problems with the blow dryer falling off the wall and not working, cleaning lady was told about it and it wasn't replaced. Their ice machine wasn't working during our stay and they never put a out of order sign on it, found this to be very frustrating when you don't have a fridge, front desk person was told and he went and tried it and it didn't work and when we returned 8 hours later we tried the machine and it didn't work and no out of order sign was put on it during our stay. I feel with a few changes this hotel has lots of potential.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We thank you for your valuable time and we do appreciate your stay
On behalf of my team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.
I have shared your comments with my staff, Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I stayed here the night before we went to Vegas and loved the hotel. We got to the hotel at 2pm and they chqed us in early free and they gave us an extra hour after chq out for free as well. The pool was a nice size and the hot tub was the perfect temp. The breakfast was good as well. I will stay there next time I fly out. we loved it!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to send your feedback about your stay at Comfort Inn and Suites Calgary Airport
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hi everyone, I'm categorizing this hotel with an excellent overall not because of the hotel but the reason of how very accomodating and hospitable the guest agent was to my colleagues and i..She ( Reeze) made not just ONLY myself but some guests very happy with their stay .My colleagues and I are looking forward to visit again the hotel and we are hoping to see our favorite guest service agent again. the hotel is very lucky to have this kind of staff, for my colleagues and i travelled and stayed in some hotels that don't have this remarkable staff that Comfort Inn Airport has. Hey Reeze, our favorite girl, we see you again for our next longest visit in calgary. WAY TO GO GIRL! We all miss your sweet smile and excellent service ... take care.

Chris B.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking to send your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel at Comfort Inn and Suites Calgary Airport.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit.