We stayed here for one night since it was close to the airport.
Overall the hotel was clean and the staff were helpful. I did notice that the window ledge in room 405 had some water damage. The two beds were comfortable but I got to sleep on the pull-out sofa and it was terrible.
The air conditioner was odd. It is extended from the living room into the bedroom. I got to sleep on the pull-out sofa which was beside the air conditioner. My two companions found the bedroom hot and didn't sleep too well. And I almost didn't sleep at all because I was frozen by the 'windchill' from the air conditioner. Also, the pull-out sofa was one of the worst I've ever slept on. Surly, the Comfort Inn can do better than this.
The breakfast was adequate and there was a free shuttle service to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn and Suites Calgary Airport South in located 15 minutes away from YYC Airport, 15 minutes from Downtown Calgary and close HWY # 1 and Hwy # 2. It is surrounded by major restaurants for dining. Hotel has pool, waterslide, fitness center, Business Center, free WI FI internet access, free local calls, free parking while staying at hotel and free hot breakfast served everyday. For park and jet, contact hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Canada, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Calgary
- Comfort Inn And Suites Airport
- Comfort Inn Airport