Overall, the hotel was nice and clean. The location is nice, walking distance to many bars restaurants. The hotel was typical of Holiday Inn, but the staff was exceptional. The staff was quite knowledgable of the area and did a great job recommending activities and restaurants for my group. I would definitely stay again if I was in the area. Only downside was that the rooms were very expensive, $250+ per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Calgary Downtown. We are a newly renovated hotel (complete in Spring 2016). We offer complimentary hot buffet breakfast, parking and WiFi. We offer a variety of rooms including King, King Executive, King Jacuzzi, Two Queen, One Queen Accessible and our large Penthouse located on the 10th floor. We also offer a 24 hour business centre and fitness centre. Our staff work hard to make sure that you are always taken care of and that you feel you are home away from home. We are located just west of the downtown core, close to Stephen Avenue Mall, the CORE shopping complex, trendy 17th avenue district and only one block away from Calgary's Light Rail Transit system (where travelling downtown is complimentary). We are also located very close to many corporate offices as well as many leisure activities. Families love our hotel for the clean, modern atmosphere as well as being so close to many family friendly activities. Don't forget our free hot buffet breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Calgary Hotel Calgary
- Holiday Inn Calgary
- Calgary Holiday Inn Express