Ramada Plaza Calgary Airport Hotel and Conference Centre
  • Breakfast included
$199
$140
  • Restaurant
Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
$226
$147
$158
$132
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
$119
$96
Hotels.com
$157
$99
$79
$73
All reviewsroom was cleanquiet staycalgary airportlate checkpool and hot tubimranwestjetstopoverloungestampedevehicleconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Once again, my husband and two dogs are heading south for the winter. On our first night we stayed at the Greenwoon Inn in Calgary as the hotel we usually stay in with the dogs was full.

When I made the reservation , I was told I would get one of the "dog rooms". That kind of frightened me as we have stayed in dog rooms at other hotels over the years and to say they were not up to par would be an understatement.

Well, to say I was mistaken was also an understatement. The room was very clean, the beds were very comfortable and room was a good size for the two of us and the dogs.

The room price was very competitive and the staff were very polite and accomodating. We enjoyed our overnight stay immensely and we would stay there again

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel 2x a month got the past 2 years. The staff have always been very courteous and friendly. If there was ever a problem it has been handled quickly and without any drama. They have a block of rooms reserved for smokers & since I like to enjoy a cigar after a day's work I find this a nice feature. They also have a nice in house restaurant, Dalton's, that features som great food. Nice pool & workout area as well

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Overall the stay at the hotel was decent, good counter staff, the room was in decent shape.. everything worked. The abysmall part was the breakfast buffet in the restaurant attached to the hotel... now, their prepared in the kitchen breakfast may be decent and hot, the buffet was cold, sausages that you could play hockey with, hash browns that were nuggetts of rock and totally unedible... the coffee tasted like it was strained thru an oil patch worker's dirty sock.... I would have rated the hotel a 4, but they wound up with a 3 because the breakfast rated a 2 at best..... and that includes the indifference of the wait staff .......

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I will look for somewhere else to stay on my next trip to Calgary. Hotel looks good from lobby, but rooms need some work. Filthy carpets, dirty bathrooms and in need of paint. Stayed in room 307 on a stop over to Winnipeg for one night account WestJet flight cancelled. WestJet put us up for the night but wish they would have let us stay at the Delta right next to the Airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family