My husband and I stay here at least twice a year. We are from out of town, about two hours away. We stay here because the rooms are fairly reasonable, they offer free parking while we're away, and free shuttle service to the airport.
We usually stay here when we have an early airport departure,and in the winter we can't always be sure that the weather will allow us to make our plane on time , so we like to leave a day ahead of time, and stay at the ERI.
The rooms are decent, The food is also good. Recently they have changed their restaurant breakfast from a la carte, to buffet. I prefer a la carte, as I prefer hot food rather than food that sits for a few hours. But other than that, we have no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 201-room Executive Royal Inn Hotel & Conference Centre near Calgary’s international airport offers an assortment of hotel accommodation choices to fulfill the needs of the most discerning traveler to Calgary. This Calgary airport hotel is distinctly furnished with non-smoking guest rooms featuring useful hotel amenities that cater to business travelers to Calgary Alberta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Executive Royal Hotel Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Royal Inn North Calgary Hotel Calgary
- Executive Royal Hotel North Calgary
- Calgary Executive Royal Hotel
- Calgary Executive Inn