Shuttle from airport easy (the female driver is a hoot!), but it is about 15 minutes (more at rush hour) so would cost a bit by taxi. Easy, friendly check-in. Room is quite basic but has what you need and then some: enough chairs and a desk, working wifi. Noticeably soft sheets. Fluffy pillows (hubby wanted a flatter one but too late to ask). I slept well and that is all I really needed for a stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious 201-room Executive Royal Inn Hotel & Conference Centre near Calgary’s international airport offers an assortment of hotel accommodation choices to fulfill the needs of the most discerning traveler to Calgary. This Calgary airport hotel is distinctly furnished with non-smoking guest rooms featuring useful hotel amenities that cater to business travelers to Calgary Alberta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Executive Royal Hotel Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Royal Inn North Calgary Hotel Calgary
- Executive Royal Hotel North Calgary
- Calgary Executive Royal Hotel
- Calgary Executive Inn