I travel to Calgary a lot, at least twice per month. I tend to alternate between the major business hotels (including Le Germaine, the Hyatt, palliser, Westin, etc.) and I really feel that the Eau Claire is the best. The rooms are very roomy and comfortable, amenities are great and the hotel is generally pretty quiet. The room service menu has some healthy choices and the service is always timely. It is located a couple of blocks further away from the core, so expect to walk a bit further. That is a good thing to me because I like the exercise. One of the hotels best assets is that it is located right next to some fabulous walking trails. Walking across the bridge and through the river valley is very relaxing. There is also a great Joeys restaurant just steps away.
The only real negatives are the location (which I think is a positive) and the hotel and rooms are quite traditional compared to the more modern Westin and Le Germaine. Plus the showers do not have trays to hold soap and shampoo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting our Calgary Hotel for business or pleasure, you'll never feel more at home than at the all-suite four-diamond Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel Calgary
- Sheraton Calgary
- Sheraton Hotel Calgary Eau Claire
- Calgary Sheraton