I had a 2 night stay for business in Calgary and stayed at the Shell Oil preferred hotel. The hotel is very well maintained, the food at the adjoining restaurants is quite good and the proximity to the downtown business district is great.
As it was my first trip to Calgary I was surprised at how scenic the entire area is. The hotel is a 2 block walk from a whitewater river and a lovely park area. (Sadly much of the park was closed off due to flood damage a few weeks earlier.) Many joggers and bikers were around. I had a nice walk and hill climb that made up for missing my gym workout at home.
Back to the hotel. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The room I was in was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. I slept well though I was a bit disconcerted to see daylight at 10 PM. (In New Orleans, it's dark by 8 PM at the latest.)
Excellent hotel and I recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting our Calgary Hotel for business or pleasure, you'll never feel more at home than at the all-suite four-diamond Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel Calgary
- Sheraton Calgary
- Sheraton Hotel Calgary Eau Claire
- Calgary Sheraton