Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
$120
$101
$162
  • Restaurant
Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
$226
$147
$199
$140
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
$119
Agoda.com
$157
$99
1,030 results
All reviewsirish pubvalet parkingbow riverprince's island parkthe club loungeliving roomvalet servicecorner suitemini barthe location is perfectper dayfront desk staffdowntown locationtwo queen bedssitting areahot tubhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed here during the Stampede..
The hotel is lovely if a bit premium priced. The staff are really helpful and we didn't see any of the need for refurbishment others did. Great location.
However the feature which spoilt it for us was the very loud Turkish music outside our room from the local park. We were on the 7th floor but the music was still head achingly loud. Not sure if its a regular feature but check with the hotel whether it will be on when you are there. It was on all three nights we were there and is not what you'd expect from a hotel of this standard . If however you are a Turkish music fan it may be ideal!

Room Tip: Find somewhere out of hearing from the park.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Littlemart
Michelle N, Director of Operations at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for the review of your most recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. During the summer months Prince’s Island Park and Eau Claire Market host many eclectic festivals, our proximity to many of Calgary’s events is quite convenient and is a great reason to stay with us. We would love to welcome you back in the near future. Please call our in house reservations directly when making your booking so that we can ensure you enjoy a restful night’s sleep . Thank you again for your feedback as it allows us to continuously improve on the growing needs of our valued guests. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and for good reason!! Outstanding customer service when there is an issue and the best sleep ever !

The suites are so relaxing and should I say comfy!

Had an issue with a slight rude attendant for room service ( made we feel like I was bothering him when answered).

I filled out the survey that they emailed me and I was pleasantly surprised by getting a response from the GM of customer service as well as manager of the hotel.

He was quick to apologize and asked how he could make this right!

Bravo ! It's nice to feel like my being a customer is important! This experience has certainly made me a repeat customer over and over again!

Love the location, service and rooms!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shantel L
Michelle N, Director of Operations at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for the review of you time spent with us at the Sheraton Suites. We are thrilled you enjoyed our outstanding customer service and sleep on our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds! I do apologize again for any mishap you may have had, and am delighted this complication was solved with ease. We value the experience and feedback of each and every guest that comes through our doors. We cannot wait to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am a Calgary resident, and during the floods in Calgary in 2013 I was evacuated from my place and needed a last minute room near downtown Calgary. I also had just bought a puppy (impeccable timing) and they were more than accommodating. Valet parking was a breeze and all the staff were very helpful, but not too overwhelming. The room was very nice and upgraded with modern amenities. One strange thing was the 'washroom' area with the water closet and shower were separated from the vanity by a door - seemed unnecessary. Kind of a strange room layout.

No complaints at all about the hotel, was a fantastic stay and the staff helped a lot. Would absolutely stay here again if I need to. The price was great too!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TravellingEh

Thank you for the review of your most recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. We are sorry to hear you were evacuated from your home, but glad we were able to make your situation as comfortable as possible. Thank you again for the feedback, I will be sure to pass it on to our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Sheraton Eau Claire is in a beautiful location - close to parks, Eau Claire market, pedestrian corridors, and the Core shopping centre. Generally reception staff are much better at this hotel than at nearby hotels. Catering is excellent.

I stayed at this hotel just prior to the 2013 flooding in Calgary. The staff were extremely professional and I felt like I was in good hands, despite the scrum of emergency response personnel outside the hotel. Based on this hotel's overall service standard and the staff's ability to work under pressure, I will be choosing this hotel for future stays in downtown Calgary.

Room Tip: Avoid the suites directly beside the elevator - they can be a tad loud
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Rural2-5-0
Michelle N, Director of Operations at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Wow! Thank you for the kind recommendation. We are overjoyed with the loyalty and words you have for our property and service provided by our outstanding colleagues. We look forward to hosting you many times to come.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel is perfect for a stay in Calgary as its located close to the main downtown area. Reception staff gave a little information about the hotel, but didn't advise that I had to call room service to receive the necessary kitchen utensils to enhance my stay, a little frustrating eating yoghurt from a tub with a plastic spoon I had dug out of my own bag. The suite I was assigned was a little tired and a little confusing with doors opening on each other in the bathroom. Yes I would stay again, knowing what I know now.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank travellerPerthWA

Thank you for the review of your most recent stay, I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our location. Feedback such as this helps our team continuously improve on our service. We look forward to having the opportunity in welcoming you back in the near future.