We have stayed here many times over the years and continue to return when we go to Calgary. Can't beat the extra room - the bedroom is separated from the "living room" by french doors. Lots of room for families. Each room has its own tv. Each room also has a microwave, mini bar fridge and a decent bathroom. Down sides are only valet parking which is $$ unless you catch a deal that includes it and the place is looking a little dated and some room look at bit worn.
Skip the restaurant and eat in the nearby area - there are lots of choices.
The location is great. Near the river and its trails, across the street from the Eau Claire market and movie theatres and a few blocks from downtown.
This time we brought our dogs. They had two dog beds and bowls for each dog waiting in our room. Everyone fussed about our dogs and I can truly say this is the most dog friendly hotel we have ever stayed in. Best of all - no additional charge for pets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting our Calgary Hotel for business or pleasure, you'll never feel more at home than at the all-suite four-diamond Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire Hotel Calgary
- Sheraton Calgary
- Sheraton Hotel Calgary Eau Claire
- Calgary Sheraton