“This is the best dessert ever; only topped off by my amazing waitress, Jasmine!”

Ric's Lounge & Grill - Calgary NE
Reserve with OpenTable
Ric's Lounge & Grill - Calgary NE is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 3,679 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Description: The beautiful Sheraton Four Points in NE Calgary is home to the premium food and casual atmosphere Ric's Lounge and Grill. Great food starts with great ingredients and our house made sauces and dressings transform everyday sandwiches, salads and pastas in to unique cuisine. Join Ric's for sassy appies and premium cocktails or a full meal featuring Sterling Silver AAA Alberta Beef. Big screen TV's let you keep up with your favourite games whatever the season.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

After a long flight, I was relieved to get to my hotel and was glad to see a restaurant in the hotel. I was greeted with a big smile by my lovely waiter Jasmine. She was just a delight and excellent the whole night. She suggested we started off the Calamari. It was the perfect. After the apetiser we decided foe the duck breast and my mouth was literally watering. I can still taste the flavours in my mouth. We generally don't have dessert but the food was so nice we thouht to give the creme brulee a try.It was the best ever that I had to come back the next day even after a business dinner. The service was a bit slow the next day, but it was quite busy.

Thank-you Jasmine :)

1  Thank dt_traveller1989

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our dining experience was very positive not only because of the excellent cuisine, but because of the first class staff. Jasmine was our server and was warm and friendly throughout the evening, making us feel at home in the classy atmosphere. The food was sumptuous and the portions ample, making the whole experience one that we would recommend to others and one that we would repeat hopefully soon.

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed March 27, 2013

While I didn't stay at the hotel, I ate there 2 nights running. The food and and service was excellent. I would like to highlight the great service of a young New Zealander named Jay. Jay was brilliant in terms of his service and sincerity. While most North Americans put on a fake smile to get the tips, Jay was sincere and held a great conversation.

1  Thank Ross W
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The service was terrible, we had to wait 30 minutes to get our order taken, but never did get our order taken, we had to walk out and it wasn't busy and three different waitress/waiter walked by 20 times and did absolutely NOTHING!!! But the guy flirting with the the waitresses got attention and his order taken and we were there 20 minutes before him! It was so bad!!! We walked out, never tried the food and frankly you can get better service at the McDonalds across the street! It was a DISASTER!!!! Also we drove by 30 minutes after and our drinks were still on the table, they barely new we were there! It SUCKED!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had a business session at the Sheraton and took the group for some cocktails afterwards to Rics Grill Lounge.
Jasmine was our server and was fantastic. She was friendly, responsive and proactive when serving our group.
Great atmosphere in the lounge.
Will be back for sure for future events.

1  Thank Ronny H
SunnyRics, Guest Relations Manager at Ric's Lounge & Grill - Calgary NE, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Ronny,

Thanks very much for posting your positive review about Ric's. We are glad your event went well and Jasmine helped to make your visit enjoyable. We look forward to you visiting again.